Chapter 48

Shandrelle | Calm in a storm

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Get inside the fucking car now!" I massaged the bridge of my nose to this woman's stubbornness.

She was about to go back inside the bar. Jesus this woman. She knows how her tolerance with alcohol is and yet here she is, about to stick her butt again on that counter's stool and clear all the glass of beers the bar has. Damn it!

Luckily Levi blocked her from the entrance and immediately catches her when she looses balance and almost fell.

"Shandrelle, take her home. She's fucking wasted" Levi supports her arm and passed it to me.

She called me just in time when I arrived at her place and saw zero sight of my wife there. Damn this woman really got to have her ass drunk at this late hour.

"No! Why don't you go back to that stupid bitch you're flirting with!" she competes with my voice while she struggled to straighten up her composure.

"I'm not dealing with this anymore" Levi shakes her head instinctively. Well she has to, in some way.

"She's your bestfriend."

"She's your wife."

Okay, that backfired faster than I thought.

"Now, take care of her, I have to go back inside, we're packed" she points her thumb over her shoulder to her back. It's friday night, enough reason why this place is full.

I nodded and received Nieeh from her. I wrapped my wife's arm on my shoulder while my hand groped on her waist.

"Let go! I can walk!" she frees herself from me as she pushes me softly with her palms on my chest.

I chewed the inside gums of my cheek in order not to burst out into laughing at how adorable she is with how her body betrays her weight and just stood there looking like a wasted drunkass zombie. Her eyes about to shut as the alcohol now starts to empower her body, brows pulled together as if she was really thinking of that one important word she memorized before taking an exam. Her cheeks puffy like how Kõsai's fluffy ears when he's about to drift off. And her- damn those fucking lips. Slightly swollen and glossy with her favorite shade of lipstick with that irresistable taste of strawberries.

"I hate you" she accusingly shoots me her index finger like she just reported me to our teacher that I cheated on our exam.

I slowly approached her and fainted a chuckle at her cuteness.

"Hon" I softly wrapped my arms on her delicate shoulders and I put force a little bit when I felt her body weakened on my hold. As if she was already expecting me to catch her.

"No! Don't touch me! And don't call me hon! Only my wife is allowed to call me that! Go away!" I tucked my lips and a faint giggle came out- almost a hum at her silliness. But seriously, she was like a fuming tiger earlier with that girl flirting with me and now she acts like I'm some kind of douchebag trying to hit on her.

Well, this seemed familiar. This is really funny, this happened twice in a row. She said the exact same thought earlier when I approached her inside when her forehead was kissing the top counter and I tried to call her but she shooed me away just because I called her by her wife's endearment to her— well my endearment shall I say.

"Baby, it's me. I'm your wife" I pulled her back in again and locked her around my arms as she attempted to get away.

I tried to approach her for a second attempt that time but some stripper hastily drag me all the way to the dancefloor and you know what already happened after that.