Chapter 17

Nieeh | Playing with fire

The fear of falling is having the uncertainty to whether finding yourself of a cliff, bracing yourself to jump off, have the time of your life and just risk it all. Or holding back, hesitating, what if you couldn't do it? What if you couldn't bear the feeling? Unable to endure it?

Would you jump?

If so, are you prepared to face the consequences?

If not, are you prepared for the unending series of what ifs and regrets that comes slapping in your face?

Are you brave enough to handle it all?

Take the risk or lose the chance. It's your choice. But the question remains.

"Are you just gonna sit there and do nothing? Or do you want me to carry you?"

Is it worth risking for?

"Yes" how the hell did this girl made my tables turned?

"Alright then, if you say so" I observed how she moves and now her back facing me with her left leg down on bended knee.

This feeling threw me off a cliff. I scrutinized every single detail about her. Memorized all her features. Starting from her slightly wavy hair down to her fierceful eyebrows.

"Any minute now" she stood back up again, slightly brushing off the shreds of shrubs with the back of her palm on her knees from bending down earlier and now, she's all facing me.

To her authorative fiery eyes. (Where it mirrors your soul).

To her cute button nose. (Where you could pinch it all day). Not to mention the cute freckle on top of it, decided to mark its territory at the end of her nose bridge.

Her lips. Those lips that when comes crashing with yours would definitely throw you off an orbit. (Where you wouldn't mind kissing them all day long).

"We're both screwed if you won't move your ass up."

Her deep and husky voice that are like music to your ears. (Where you could listen to and shuffle play it).

The freckle that landed on her neck that was perfectly molded by the Gods and demons.

To her medium size mounds that perfectly matched her body.

"Last 10 seconds."

To her well-toned abs that were noticeable as the fabric of her shirt stick on it as the wind took part on slapping it.

To her V-shap— okay, no, let's skip that part.

"Nieeh."

Her knees that were slightly scratched, probably the pebble's doing when she bended it from earlier.

"Forget this, you're taking forever."

She came closer and I swear her scent devoured my personal space, making me clutch my eyes out of rapture, as if her scent was some sort of one of those advertising fabric conditioners. She leans down, and it's game over for me when she fully captured my well-being.

I felt her warmth when her hand slid through the back of my neck. While the other made its way under my thighs— wait, what?!

"What the hell Shandrelle?! Put me down!" I tried twitching both my elbows and wobbling my feet to break-free.

We were drawing people's attention. How to not when a gorgeous girl is carrying you like you're a bride-to-be who just got married?

"Shut up or I'll drop you" I jolt as her face was a few centimeters away from mine. I hitched at the sudden proximity.