Chapter 43

Nieeh | Truth

"Stay here and don't you dare follow me" I peered her with my 'it's your last day here on earth' glare as she attempts to let herself out of the bed.

"Baby, haven't you heard about that quote that says 'save water, shower together'?" she tilts her head slightly on the left and throws me a kinky look.

This pervert just doesn't get tired.

"The only quote you'll be hearing is if you don't fucking calm your hormones down, I'll fucking choke you to death" the slightly loosened steel spins from where the bath towel was hung as I made a reach for it.

"I'm all yours to choke hon" she opens her arms wide calling me to run into them.

"Shut up, you perv!" I reached for the nearest pillow and throw it at her but to her luck she was able to dodge and catch it before it hit her face.

Jerk really has some reflexes.

"Perv for you!" 

Now, my cheeks stained red and burned hot. I really need to go get a shower before this goes out of hand, well everything goes out of hand whenever you're with this jerk.

The wooden drawer made a creaked noise as I pulled open its handle and since this part of the drawer is on the very bottom considering its the last portion. The teaser bitchy seductive me purposely bended my knees slightly and curved my body forward to reach the bottom drawer.

Sometimes I don't like how my mind clicks and just think of some shit that makes me lose my mind and makes Shandrelle begs to please.

"What are you doing?" bingo. I knew she wouldn't miss this kind of view.

We're still naked so, this should do it.

"Obviously getting something to cover up the view you're loving to look at right now" I swayed my hips slowly making it wiggle my ass.

I knew this jerk is already drooling at it.

"You know you're better off without them, right?"

I can feel the ends of the hair behind my neck stood up as her gaze fixated on my ass. You know that feeling when you just feel like you're being watched?

Creepy and yet kinky.

"And you know you're better off when you're ripping them off of me" I love how this conversation is taking us.

Honestly, I don't know how many times this jerk made me come. Nonetheless, I wouldn't mind if she makes me reach my orgasm until I limp out and couldn't walk anymore.

"Are you sure you don't want to shower together? You know, it wouldn't be that much of a little help for Levi's bill" I chuckled at her silliness.

Well, honestly—

"No" we both know it would only double the bill if we take a step foot in there, together.

"Then stop teasing me!" she throws me the pillow I attempted to smash with her face earlier but because of her lousy shot, it hit the ground completely way over me.

"Who says I'm teasing you?" I remove myself from my position earlier when I finally found some panties I could wear.

"You and your naughty little ass. Darn Korean" she huffs and laid her head on the headrest as she exasperatedly runs her fingers through her hair.

I love how hot she looks with that disheveled hair she has and more likely to love the idea that it was because of our unending sex.

"If only you didn't make me sore you jerk, I could've agreed on your kinky little idea" she did do me ceaselessly. Now, it still hurts down there and I'm all worn out.