Chapter 67

Nieeh | Sabotage

A good old story line is like a tasty soup. In order to attain that perfect masterpiece, it has its handful of ingredients that all blend together. Similarly how our life runs, there are things one must live through, a fistful of ingredients means a load full of plots, twists and turns that are mixed together and give you one hell of a roller coaster ride. Just like any other tale, one always has to reach its conflict. You know you're living your life when the problem starts to arise. You can't just sit there and do nothing. You accept the dispute and then you prepare yourself for a battle against humanity. 

It's like conquering the world and facing your fears when you want that something so badly that you want it to happen. Like having the wildest dreams to be pronounced and get the title of a master chef. The strive to learn more from the experts led you to stepping a foot into Hell's Kitchen. Where you are one of those eighteen aspiring chefs that has the privilege to cook and gain more knowledge that is way beyond more than what you already have. There, you have to face the devil. A beast, pure monster Gordon Ramsay, as he critics and judges your output whether you shall pass or fail. Regardless on your performance, the result really wouldn't matter. Regardless on getting the big approvement or recognized as a failure, none of these would even matter to you. You win, you learn. You lose, you learn.

And I'm about to face my war. May it be with the odds.

A squeaky pitch seems generally to descend or ascend, with some local irregularities as the police officers pull the barricade tape from its roll and wrapped it in each corners of the premise. The bar was then subject to suspension of operation and they released a public advisory for a temporary closure of the establishment while they continue to investigate.

"Rosé, what happened?" I directly asked to one of Levi's employees as soon as I found them outside in a turmoil when I arrived at the scene.

"Ma'am, Ms. Levi was caught dealing with drugs."

My eyes stretched open and I'm caught up if I would really trust my sister's employees words or not.

Drugs? What the hell?

"That's ridiculous! Levi wouldn't!" it's like she got caught sneezing with her eyes open.

Unbelievable. I know my sister for as long as I can remember and she wouldn't do such thing to ruin her reputation, much more her dream job.

"We couldn't agree more ma'am"Jennie popped out Rosé's side and clings on to her arm.

"We believe someone might be behind this ma'am" Jisoo snaps and released the auto button. And as soon as it clicks, the umbrella shot wide open.

It was starting to mist and the cold adds up an uneasy feeling.

"Am I the only one who thinks that this is suspicious?"

"Yah!"

"Ah! Kamchagiya! (You scared me!)"

All four of us slightly popped on our heels when a doll-like statue unnoticeably slips into the picture and slids herself under Jisoo's umbrella. The smaller one moves to provide more room for the taller one.

"Where have you been?"

"We were looking all over for you!"

"You're in big trouble Manoban."

They all threw babbles at the youngest who just came out of nowhere and came back as if she wasn't lost a few minutes ago.

"Unnie, I'll take it from here. You see, my head reaches the top notch and it's ruining my bangs" Lisa pulls a tiny brush out of nowhere and combed her bangs and snatched the umbrella's crook handle out from the smaller one's grip. You could really notice the sudden change of distance from their height.