Chapter 29

Nieeh | Poo

How did 2 months flew by in a nick of time?

As fast as the night changes, my responsibility to my scumbag ex-boyfriend went by- sure, a few pain in the ass and fights happened between us but I just choose to ignore it and gave not much of a big deal and pull an issue about it. He's not even worthy of a single attention to be given with. And thank God he got busy with all the documents his father tasks him. Which gives me the credit to not be with him 24/7.

That went on- hell went on shall I say but on the contrary, God never forgets that I'm her daughter. He never forgets to replace my hellish day at work to a safe haven when the dark knocks at night at Levi's apartment.

Shandrelle. God-given haven- my haven.

As days passed shortly, my feelings fell deeply.

Shandrelle was getting devastated on her mission to find the answers to her questions about her mother's death. Still, no sign of Levi's father. Not even a shadow.

"Yah! (Hey!) You cheated!" and for the past month, Shandrelle now lessened her issues on picking up fights with half-eyed monkeys- that's how she named Koreans.

"Aniya! (Did not!) It was clearly on three. You fell for it now the snake ate your ass up" Levi denied.

She somehow adapted a few cultures and learn how to understand their language—

"Na jajangmyeon!" or at the least.

We all bursted into laughter and Shandrelle left dumbfounded.

"What?" she growls.

"You sound hungry" Levi throws her head back and was almost out of breath as her hands crossed on her stomach, dying out of laughter.

"Shandrelle, it's 'na jjajeungna' (I'm annoyed)" Minávonne pats her shoulders.

"It's the same thing!" she retorts.

I can't help but to adore her naivety.

"Whatever. You're out" Levi snatched the dice in Shandrelle's hand and flips it in the air.

"I'm out" literally she stood up and stomps on her feet like a child that got tricked by adults on swapping her 20 peso money with a 2 peso coin into making her believe that the 2 peso coin has much more value than the 20 peso bill.

Talk about quality over quantity.

"Go get your 7 year old sulking girlfriend" Minávonne cocks her head at me, not removing her gaze on the dice she just rolled.

"First of, she's already 25—"

"Doesn't look like one" Levi butted in.

Well, that, I have to agree. She sometimes throw tantrums like how a child whines.

"My turn" Minávonne seized the dice on Levi's hand.

"Whatever. Second, she's not my girlfriend— now give me that" I grabbed the dice and throw it in the air.

Why does everyone think that she's my girlfriend?

"Hah! Now you're game over!" Levi rejoiced as the dice rolled at six. Now my ass got eaten up by a stupid snake.

"Go join your lovey dovey wifey over there" Minávonne adjusts her position into a much comfortable one.

"Now, it's between you and me" she glared at Levi who is now also in her fighting position- like ready to jump of her prey.

"Oh it's on" Levi provoked.

"Weirdos" I rolled my eyes and relieve myself from my position and followed Shandrelle. I found myself walking barefoot on the grass at Levi's mini garden- just outside her veranda.