Chapter 16

Shandrelle | Future wife

Molten rocks, named magma (patience) rises to the surface, formed when earth's mantle (stoicism) melts. Melting may happen where tectonic plates (forbearance and tolerance) are pulling apart or when one plate (self-control) is pushed down under another (wrath).

"Joesong habnidaman yeyag-i kkwag chassseubnida seongsugi (I'm sorry ma'am but we're fully booked, it's peak season)."

As the magma (patience) rises, bubbles of gas (self-destruction) starts to form inside it.
If magma (patience) is thick (reached its limit), gas bubbles (annihilation) cannot easily escape and pressure builds up as the magma (patience) rises.

"Why are you taking my stuffs outside?!"

When the pressure is too much an explosive eruption can happen, which can be dangerous and destructive.

"Bunmyeonghi, dangsin-ui chejaega jinachyeossseubnida. (Apparently, your stay overdued ma'am)."

Dealing with my pique issues is like preventing a volcano to erupt.

"Fuck this!"

Which you find it troublesome and hard to deal with when it is in fact force-driven by a natural phenomenon.

My fists met the top desks with certain strength. My knuckles became pale as it deepened its force on the counter, almost breaking it, making a hole.

"Ma'am, please calm down."

My knuckles returned to its normal state when someone finally spoke a language I can understand.

"Your stay overdued ma'am, that is what my staff is trying to say" how can he be so calm?

Drop dead. The floor could just eat me up now. Wanting to bury myself alive.

I breathe in through my mouth and heaved a heavy sigh. Trying to organize my thoughts and settling down my raging wrath.

"How can I extend my stay?" still struggling to fight my composure.

"Sorry ma'am but we are full, peak season. Someone occupied your room" wait, what?!

Oh hell no!

My chest rose as the fire inside me ignited again. I clenched my jaw and my tongue run through my teeth and squeezed shut my eyes to contain the rage inside me that's been wanting to break loose.

"We're very sorry for the inconvenience ma'am" yeah, you should be!

Throwing punches and kicking all the objects my eyes come to target to cause another scene is the last thing I would do. And that would only make things out of hand.

So instead, I let myself out.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I seriously am about to kick my stuffs and just throw anything I see in my sight with full force.

That perfectly sculptured vase would be good to see breaking it to pieces.

Calm down you idiot.

Or that bench thrown upside down.

Stop it! None of these is going to help your situation!

The vibration of my phone probably prevented me from ending up in jail.

I cupped myself like as if I was a cop looking for an item that will find guilty at the accused. I searched for it from my pocket.

"Dad" after hitting the answer button.

"Bud, how you've been? How are things there?"

Bloody hell dad! Can I just get out of this nightmare?