Chapter 19

Shandrelle | Keeper? Is she?

"Are you sure you can take that off?"

"Are you sure you can already walk?"

"Why do you always have to answer my question with another question?"

"And why do you always have to keep on asking obvious-answer question?"

"Ugh!" Nieeh groans.

We've been in this issue for over an hour already.

"I swear I'm gonna kick both your ass out if you don't stop bickering at each other" Levi grunts.

"Put it back in" Nieeh stresses back to me.

"Make me" I dared.

"You don't wanna" she persisted.

"Try me."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuc- Ah! Ni- fuck!" I squealed in pain as she dug her nails in my other perfectly fine ear and twisted it like a clock turned 360 degrees.

"Now, put it back in" she lets go.

But me being a stupid dumbass there is stands—

"No— ah! Shit! Okay! Okay! I will! I will! Just- ah! let go!" I catch my breath as I was almost out of it.

"Jesus Christ! You're such a dev— angel. An angel" I rephrased midway as she attempts to rip of my ear again.

"You don't stand a chance from a Kim" Levi apologetically laughed.

It's been over a day and a half, and here she is keeps on insisting not to remove the bandage wrapped on my ear.

"Ugh, I'll do it" she snatched the medical supply in my hand and do the honors on cloaking it in my ear. Guilt must've haunt her when she remembers this was her doing.

"Ah! Can't you be more gentle?" I grunt as the cloth started to press hard against the wound in my ear.

"Stay still" she ignored my complain. Such a bitch.

"Ah! You're doing it on purpose!" she seriously gripped hard on it.

"We're never gonna get over this if you don't stop whining like a stupid baby" I seriously am about to strangle this woman to death.

I groaned in silence as the cloth keeps on pressing my ear. My hands gripped on the chair I am sitting. With every contact of the cloth that she thumbs, the harder my nails dug deep on the chair.

"And— we're good. See? That wasn't as bad as you think" she smiles with fine lips saying 'I told you so'.

A heavy sigh of relief heaved out of my lungs as she pulled away.

"Easy for you to say" I mocked.

"Are you two love birds done there already?" the door spits out Minávonne, already with her black jeans, topped with a leather jacket, matched with liquid eyeliner and matte shade lipstick.

Damn, perfect definition for a badass veteran.

"Where are you going?" Levi stopped Nieeh halfway when she was about to run to her bedroom door.

"To go grab something" she didn't let Levi respond as she sprinted towards the door.

Yeah, so much for 'are you sure you can already walk?' Geez.

"Ass up Shandrelle, let's head out" she hung her ash brown leather coat in her hand and gestured me to head for the door as she busied herself looking for something.