Chapter 26

Nieeh | Details

Little things.

It's all about the little things. Or casual intimacy, as they say.

A small hand on your back when you're in—

"Ex— uh, sorry— excuse..." I felt her hand landed on my waist.

Much better than on your back, don't you think?

"I hate people" she murmurs in my ears as her hands that were on my waist pulled me closer to her side.

Absolutely. Much, much, better.

Oh, what she meant by people were- people, people, like hundreds as we came across this crowded street.

"You, me, are people. Aren't you forgetting that?" I whispered back but can't help but to chuckle on her grumpiness.

"Whatever" her attitude shows up for a mere second and immediately shifted into a kid who widened her eyes in surprise just because of a stupid lollipop.

"Finally" she breathes through her mouth as we reached the curb- completely leaving the congested highway.

"I don't know why he alw—"

An arm draped on your shoulders pulled to—

"Wait, move" she cuts herself and gently pulls me and made us switch places. I didn't paid attention to how small the size of this sidewalk we're in if she hadn't made me switch positions with her. She now on the end side of the sidewalk- near the highway, while I, now on the pavement.

"Okay, as I was saying... I don't know... " she resumes her babbling.

I don't know what she's talking about. I was too caught up from my own world— well her, my world. While I was too busy day dreaming about her, she talks stuffs. I was with her for about a second ago- about her father and then got lost when she started talking like there's no tomorrow. I got lost in her eyes, my mind wandered off to God knows where.

"And I so hate it..." but she seems unaware about me completely out of this world as she continues her chatters.

It's been a week since she barged into our lives. Levi's father was still nowhere to be found. No sign of him. And so Shandrelle hasn't much any of that choice but to wait. I would be a hypocrite if I'd tell you I am not enjoying her company. I do, I really do.

She's just... I don't know, different.

A good different.

The little things she does melts me, like an iceberg got struck by superman's laser eyes. And just like how she barged in to our lives, she broke the walls I took years to built. Those little things she's even naive about it.

How can she be so naive about all those things?

"Do you usually walk with this pace?"

Naive to a point where she has been oblivious about my feelings—

"Nieeh" that I am indeed falling for her.

Good God.

"Nieeh."

Should I be concerned about this?

"Nieeh!" huh?

"Kim!"

"Jesus Christ!" I flinched when she stopped in front of me. I almost bumped into her if it wasn't for her arms that held my shoulders in place.

"Are you okay?" she bent down her head to meet my height.