Chapter 51

Shandrelle | Worst side

That's it. That's the last of it. It's done and over with.

We're done. We ended it.

Farewell Klaire. Until our next tide.

I gasped as the empty street glows with every road studs that got hit by each car headlights that passes by.

With every heavy breathing I execute, the harder I gripped on the steering wheel and keep stealing glances with my woman sleeping next to me. The alcohol must've already drain from her body and now she's sobered.

I hit the brakes when the red luminous light beamed which it shifted to stop light. I quickly snatched my phone from my pocket coat and dialed a particular digit. My thumb anxiously taps the steering helm as I wait for the number to pick up. As soon as I stepped on the gas pedal, the number answered the call.

"How the hell did that girl find me?!" my hand was busy steering the wheel while the other was holding my phone tucked in my ear.

Oh they better answer me right.

"What? W- who?"

"Leave me out of it!"

"I don't know!"

One reason why I wasn't wrong with what I had in mind when these dorks already knew what I meant with my question without even mentioning the girl I'm pertaining to.

And well apparently, I'm on speaker. I clearly can hear their murmurs on the other line.

"You better make sure you spit out the right words!" my voice was slightly raised. I glanced back at the person beside me into thinking I might've woken her up. I immediately returned my attention to the road, good thing my assumption was wrong.

"Goddamn it!" this time, I aggresively whisper-yelled through the phone.

"Kim, tell her."

"Huh? Why me? Venus is the oldest one here."

"Hell nah, nah ah, not me—"

I gritted my teeth and bit my tongue to suppress the volume of my voice- afraid to wake up my fiancé.

"Y'all want to get picked up by St. Peter this instant?!" I cut them off, there mumbling pisses me off. These 3 idiots! Ugh!

"Lareen!"

"Lareen!"

"It was me!"

They shouted in unison. Was right, these dorks! Damn it! St. Peter, thanks for the hand, much appreciated.

"Don't you think it's too early for Andrada to become a widower?" I let that out as a joke but my voice was serious. Dead. Serious.

Oh, did I mention that this girl's already tied up? Yeah she is, she is totally, and I mean totally, madly, deeply in love with her husband, Rhyan Jake. Whipped.

And if I'm not mistaken... after messing with her husband, I waited in silence and so does the other line.

Now hold on.

In 3.

Wait for it.

2.

"SHANDRELLE!" boom. Ahh, always just about to three.

This woman! I immediately pulled away my phone from my ear. The static from the phone pierced my eardrum.

See? Damn. Whipped.