Chapter 31

Shandrelle | Kiss and Make up

"You're Korean and... " I reach for her nose in attempt to pinch it.

"Stop it!" she swats my hand like a fly.

"I'm sure Japanese res... " I wobble my hand which she slapped as the pain bites.

"... I know it's some... " I darted my gaze now on her lips— her fine lips.

For every word she utters, comes with a move. With every move, I yearn to have a taste of it. With every taste, I wish to get lost and addicted to it. And with every addiction, I drown on it. Dang it, I got it pretty bad, didn't I?

Good God, help me calm my hormones.

"So, you're heads" she pauses and pops her hands on her hips.

"I'm heads— wait, I'm heads?" I pointed myself as the confusion kicks in.

"Yes, now pay attention" she grabs something on her purse.

Okay, just what the fuck is going on?

"Ready?" ready for what?

What the hell?

"Uh... " I scratched my nape and brace myself for her incoming tiny fists.

This is war.

God, send my guardian angel. Protect and shun me from the upcoming torture.

"Remember, if it's your heads, we go for Korean. And if it's the other way around, we go for Japanese" what on earth is she talking about?

What is it with all these heads and Koreans and Japanese thing? Are we playing some sort of charades? Why was I not informed about this?

"I'm sorry but what exactly are we discussing about here?" my voice was like a radio static, as if someone turned down its volume into completely shutting it off.

"Ugh!" she groans. Oh God.

No, no, no, no.

"I hate you!" oh Lord, not again.

But such a turn out of events?

I was surprised when she didn't started a fight with me and all the kicking and punching thing- but of course her runway exit was still there. She stomps her feet and abandons me. Again.

Back to plan B, but this time—

"Hey" no more lifting and bride-style carrying nor piggy-back riding, not even the 'sac of rice' hanging. I felt her breath hitched when she felt my warmth as soon as I wrapped my arms on her shoulders from behind.

We're up to back-hugging.

"Let go" her words were quite the opposite with her actions. 

I can feel her body melting in my arms. I know, I'm that hot. I get that a lot. I just didn't know I could be this hot.

"Nah'ah" I tightened my embrace and dropped my chin on her shoulder to rest on.

Her perfume instantly welcomed my snout. Damn her scent- sweet, fresh pulpy, juicy- tantalizing blend of different fruit notes with a hint of vanilla- a watermelon fragrant she has, completely destroying all my nerve senses. It was as if her scent was a remote of a ticking time bomb, and once pushed- poof! Comes a massive destruction.

"I hate you" her tone now softens.

"Do you really mean it?" I loosened my arms and pulled it away from her and hide it behind my back as I look down on guilt.