Chapter 57

Nieeh | Goodbye

Arms past over the head with hands pointed like an eagle ready to jab its prey with its claws.

The other tiny pair of arms just leveled on the chest like a cowboy that points its fingers as if they were a gun and ready to pull the trigger and shoot.

"You cheated!"

"Did not!"

"Oh God, I can't. I'm not getting any of this anymore" Venus presses her temples with her thumb and forefinger and enacted like she had a headache or migraine or something.

"Again!"

"Fine! But not because I cheated, I'm only doing it again to prove to you that I didn't."

"Yeah, I'm out" Kim threw his hands above his head as if he just surrendered himself to the police like a fugitive caught doing a crime.

"Hunter ninja bear!"

The little one together with the older one jived.

"That's it, I am so done with this game going on for about an hour already" Lareen charges herself to the two kids squatting on the carpet.

Lareen wasn't really the joy killer type of mother when it comes to the playfullness act of her child but the reason why she scolds her daughter was—

"RJ that's enough, you're sweating bullets. Come here" Lareen motions her hand with full authority as she calls her child.

"But mom—"

"No buts young lady" RJ didn't have any choice.

"Pwease mom" she tries to bribe her mother with its cuteness.

"Ruby.Jane" but her mother was stern and firm with her words and didn't buy it and so she pouts and drops her shoulders stomping her tiny little feet towards her furious mother. Like a normal kid does whenever their mother disciplines their child for doing something wrong.

"And you, Jesus, go help your wife with the steaks" Lareen shifts to the other kid who's now sticking her tongue out and mocking the actual kid- completely ignoring Lareen's presence.

Yeah, steaks. We figured why not spend the rest of the days to have fun under the heat of the sun, you know casual picnic at some park on the back of the hood of Kim's old pick-up truck, before I fly back to Korea.

Ugh. Now that I think about it, it just made me mentally roll my eyes in annoyance.

I really loved how her freckle was perfectly placed on the left side of her neck, just above her collarbone. Her slightly pale pinkish plump lips, now pursed as her cheek squished it against the pillow. Her nose, scrunches everytime the wind brushes a few strands of her hair and scratches it.

God, how can someone look so gorgeous even when sleeping?

She was almost close to perfection.

"Finally. How was your dream of me?" I don't know how many hours or breathings I've counted on before she finally woke up.

"Good morning to you too baby" didn't I mention how much I find it attractive when her morning voice chimes my ear. She nuzzles her eyelids with the back of her hand to clear her vision.

"Where's my morning needs?" I scooched over and lie myself on top of her. The warmth of her body was immediately recognized by mine.

"Scoot closer" she groggily whispers and I leaned over to her face.