Chapter 47

Nieeh | Hello x

"Nieeh, you've had enough" she grabs the last glass and shoved it away from me.

I hate this.

"Just shut the fuck up Lev, not in the mood" I took back the glass from her and drank it all up in one go.

"Bitch, I swear to God if you don't give your liver a rest, I'll seriously slit your abdomen and pull it out myself. Give me that!" she now cleared the top counter.

I fucking hate this. I know how shitty my alcohol tolerance is and I am seriously wasted right now but who fucking cares. I just had to go visit my mother's grave earlier this day but what I'm really pissed about is—

"Who the hell hurt you today?" Levi asks as she tosses the aluminum cup in her hands and filtered the liquid spirit with its cocktail strainer.

Even before she started her own bar, her bartending skills never diminished. Still amazes me every single time.

"That jerk went missing again! She didn't even tell me where she's heading and just left me sleeping alone with a stupid tulip on the bedside table" she seriously went out without having the slightest bother to tell me where her business was.

"Bitch, let her breathe. She probably just went somewhere important" she motions her index finger to call for Lisa to give her the cocktail she mixed to which the tall blonde obliged to serve it to their customer.

"Are you saying I'm a serious pain in the neck?" I furiously glared at her.

"I'm saying is you're being a clingy uptight girlfriend right now. Loosen up a bit" okay the clingy part was a bit true but—

Me? Uptight?

"Bitch, since when am I so uptight?" since never, for your information.

"Since now" she firmly states.

"I am not!" I objected.

Seriously? Am I?

"Right. Says the one who's drowning herself with alcohol just because she misses her fiancé a lot" she mocks as she took a seat across me.

Okay, I just had to tell her this.

"Bitch, don't get me started. First things first, I am not uptight, second, yes I fucking miss that jerk, lastly, all these cocktails burning up my liver is not because I'm not letting her off the hook but because that jerk made a promise to come visit with me at my mother's grave" that is what actually I'm upset about now.

She did mention that she needs to run some errands today, and no, I'm not one of those girlfriends that strangles their partner to death. She can freely do whatever she wants as long as it doesn't end up killing her and just lets me know and give a little update whenever she has her spare time. The problem is, she promised me she'd come to pay a visit with me at my mother's grave but she stood me up. Sure she just had to run that important appointment of hers but that jerk just had to not bother sending me a message that she can't make it.

Now tell me, who wouldn't get pissed off by that?

"Oh" she halfs open her mouth forming a small letter 'O'.

See? Told you I wasn't the choker girlfriend type.

"I have my reasons you know" I scoffed at her.

"But still isn't enough reason to kill yourself with alcohol" she insists on being my grumpy nanny again.

"Still isn't enough reason bla bla bla... " man I am seriously wasted right now. My head aches, my cheeks are bloated as a puffer fish right now and my eyelids are as heavy as my body.