Chapter 54

Nieeh | Weird

Well, things couldn't get any better.

My hand involuntarily placed itself on my chest just when Shandrelle opened the door. My sight was blinded with two girls- one shorter and one taller and the tallest being a guy behind them. Okay now, I'm guessing they're Shandrelle's friends.

"You imbeciles!" Shandrelle was about to jump on their necks when—

"Shut up and mind introducing us to this fine young lady in front of us?" the brunette short girl eat up Shandrelle's face with her palm.

Okay, spoke too soon. They weren't her friends. They were her best of friends.

"Oh, my God. Are you an angel? Are we dead already? Are we in heaven?" the guy from the last row scoots himself in between the girls' tiny bodies blocking his way.

"Dude, of course not. It's impossible for you to step into the gates of heaven— ah! Jesus!" the chubby girl in the middle received a smack on the back of her head from the guy.

I giggled in amusement with their childish attitudes. I'm guessing this is where my fiancé got her goofy monkey-like character.

"Shut it you three! Wha—"

"Tata Shan!" we all snapped our heads on the tiny figure below us.

"Oh, my God! Not again!" Shandrelle switched our positions and hid behind my back as her hands tugging my shirt and peeks over my shoulder.

I mentally face-palmed when it came to my senses about the sudden outburst of behaviour my wife acted when the cute mini human charge herself into her. For a body twice as much as kids, I don't know why she's afraid of tinie tiny toddlers.

"Tata Shan, let's play!"

The youngster together with its tiny leaps excitement was disrupted when apparently she didn't saw me and bumped herself on my legs.

"Ow!" she scrunches her forehead and nudges it with the back of her hand before looking up to me.

Such a cutie.

"Mommy, angels are real!" she tugs the hem of the brunette's shirt and jumps for joy and claps her tiny little hand while looking amused at me.

Do I really look like I was sent from above?

"Told you even the kid sees it" the guy mocks on the two girls in front of me. Wait, did he just read my mind?

Okay, as much as I'm enjoying this little show, I think now's the time to introduce myself.

I cleared my throat.

"Hi. First, I'm no angel but thanks for the compliment, very much appreciated. Second, I'm Nieeh Claire Kim, Shandrelle's fiancé. It's an honor to meet Shandrelle's buddies. And lastly... " I darted my gaze at the tiny creature below us and slightly lowered my knee to meet her height. 

"... hello little one. Hate to break it to ya but as I've said I'm no angel but for you I'd try to be one. Watcha say?" I playfully winked at her and it earned me a squeek and tiny arms wrapped around my neck.

"Oh, my God. Screw Shandrelle. Nieeh, welcome to the club!" and just a snap big arms replaced the tiny ones that were wrapped around me earlier. They all wrapped me with tight hugs like I was a burrito.

"Hey, hey! Break it up! That's my wife you're cooing!" Shandrelle shoved all their faces with her hands.

Hah. Jelly wifey.

"Damn, you're one lucky asshole bitch!" they all barged inside the house without further notice at the owner.

Well, as they say, these is how your friends should be.