Chapter 13

Nieeh | And so we meet, again

Those eyes.

Those epicanthal eye folds that let me drown in my own thoughts as I maintained an eye contact with.

And a hair.

A russet scorching wavy hair that bounces smoothly as the wind circulating within the area hit each of its strands.

Her voice.

"Uh-"

Her goddamn croaky yet pleasant voice that let alone a single word escaped her mouth sent thousands of nerve-wrecking impulses making my knees weak and tremble. The reason why I grasp on her neck tighter, afraid that my knees would betray me and let me fall.

Yes, fall.

Fall into her arms.

What if I did fall? Wouldn't that be perfect?

And her-

Her-

Her li-

Fuck it!

Her fucking lips!

Her sultry chapped lips that made me yearn with want, made me eager to moisten it as if it was meant for me to dampen it.

How did it end so soon?

Alcohol.

Right.

It all started with alcohol and-

I don't want to pull away, no!

As much as I was against in my own will, I have to.

Had to.

I broke our kiss but only for a mere second just to catch enough breath.

"Uh, miss?" she took the opportunity to speak.

No! I want more.

I need more.

I shook my head and pulled my senses, not minding my eyes that were about to fall off from drowsiness, I smashed my lips again with hers.

The harder I move, the harder my body pulls me to darkness.

Fuck no!

I let go. Breathless I was.

"Miss I-"

I passed out.

Ended with alcohol.

"Rise and shine ladies!" I grumbled in annoyance as Minávonne pulled the shutters sideways covering the rays of the sun. Blinding us.

"Get your asses up! We don't want the sun leaving us" she tugged the warm, cozy blanket wrapping us, providing us heat.

"Disgusting!"

Levi grumbled in her sleep as I shoved away her feet that's almost an inch away from my face.

This girl really sleeps like a clock, turning around 360 degrees. Not to mention her boar like snore. I could send her off at an Amazon and make her compete with them. Those poor hogs don't stand a chance.

"Ah! Shit!" I growled as I pushed together the bridge of my nose and scrunched up my face as the scorching ache started to swindle in my head.

"Why do you let yourself get that drunk when you can't handle that much of an alcohol?" Minávonne disappointedly clicks her tongue as she cocks her head to come join her at the table.