Chapter 13

A/N:
So this chapter is more of Y/n and Kenji dynamic. And a couple of flashbacks so bare with me.
—————————————

Year 854

Shut up

Just Be Quiet

"RREEEINNNER!!!"

Gabi, Falco....... Y/n

Why won't any of you.... Just let me.... die in peace!!!

BANNNNNGGGG

You watch as the Armor Titan forms from under the ground. It reached out for Porco's limp titan and was then punched back to what was left of the crowd stand.

You observed the state of each of them and saw that they were clearly worn out. The Armor Titan looking more out of form and The Founder's moves were sluggish.

"This won't be a true fight; they are both done." You say, as Eren came out of his titan once again and was carried away by a girl with short hair. Her grappling hook shot up to the blimp that flew above the area and flew away.

"They can't just leave like that, all the people that died here today." Kenji growled between his teeth out of anger.

At the same time Gabi questioned, "They are running!?", She grabbed the gun from your hand and ran off down the stairs. Kenji and Falco followed her.

"Where do y'all think your going!!" you called behind them. You had to run to another room and ask a soldier for their gun then followed the three.

You 3 are killing me.

You ran out of the building, looked left and right but the three were not in sight. All you saw were the flying enemy soldiers shooting their gear up to the passing blimp. One took notice of you as she called out some inaudible words.

You knew what she was about to do, so before the soldier got a chance to aim, you pointed the gun towards her and pulled the trigger without a second thought. She fell down to the ground in front of you. The other 2 soldiers took notice of their fallen comrade ready to shoot you.

You grabbed the dead soldier and held her up letting the bullets pierce through her skin. What you didn't know was that she was still alive. The screams that she let out were deafening before her body went limp in your hands. Blood soaked your pants as you took off behind a building, bullets still following.

You dropped the body and continued down the alley in search for the kids.

—————————

"Gabi! Kenji! Wait!!" Falco screamed after the two.

While Gabi listened, Kenji continued after the blimp.

They killed Zofia and Udo. Eren Yeager brought death to the many people who didn't deserve it. WHAT DID ZOFIA DO. She was kind, soft, and funny. She was my first friend, I didn't think anyone would want to talk to the sick looking kid. Udo, man did he get on my nerves but the time we spent together never ended without us crying out from laughter.
Y/n used to make us do extra laps because of his ass. They didn't deserve to die. So many good people like them perished today.

And y/n.... the look in her eyes was....scary. Is that what she has to do to keep food in the fridge. She looked emotionless, like the only way to beat them, is too loose apart of yourself.

When I suggested to be a warrior candidate, she said no. She said that there is no need. Now I can see that it wasn't that there was no need, but she wanted to prevent me from witnessing the harsh reality behind the fight. The way friends and family die in front of you without any time to morn. All you can do is keep going.