Chapter 35

Year 854

Annie walked out there and you watched her walk past Armin and Jean. Now since everyone was out the forest Reiner was waiting for you.

He looked out past the tree Annie came from and looked for you while the argument continued. Kenji looked up at Annie and the look on her face was as if she was about to say something.

"So do you think you can kill him?"

I was right

Armin, Jean, and Mikasa all focused their gaze on Annie and silently questioned what she said by squinting their eyes. "Can you kill Eren?"

Mikasa instantly defends, "Killing Eren isn't the only option."

Annie eyes looked into the forest waiting for you to come out but, didn't see you budge. She beileved she hed to get more extreme, "I'd thought you'd say that. So what?.....You plan to 'talk' to him?", she spread her arms out wide and focused on the trio, "Do you really think your words could change the mind of a person planning to the end the human race?"

You watched from a far testing Annie's limit on how far she was going to go.

Annie, you need to go back in the crystal.

You heard Armin retract Annies statement and watched as she continued on, "Fine, let's say you get the chance to talk. What happens when he refuses to stop this genocide. The thought of Eren turning into enemies have turned you into idiots..."

You heard nothing, you assumed Annie got to them and was finally ready to drop the mic, so you turned ready to go back and sit under the tree. She noticed...

"That's what I thought.... If people from Marley try to protect ourselves by killing Eren... do you plan to fight us and protect him?", you groaned and turned around to make sure nothing bad happens.

She was planning something, and you didn't know what... or why.

Annie!!

"That's how it'd end up.. Right Mikasa? Besides, you never thought of anything in your life more important than him.. Please tell me if I'm wrong." You held your breath as Annie finished her speech.

The view you had on Mikasa was very clear as you were looking at her back. You see her reach and grab her grappling gear, ready to place a sword in them, "So you're saying you need to kill me?"

Your eyes widened as you see Annie raise up her finger and whip out the pointy part of her ring.

Welp, I guess this is my cue.

You walk out, as everyone was frantic. Annie saw that and internally smirked as you kept you head down.

"What!?"

"Leonhart!"

The whole scene didn't match your pace as you took your time. Once you reached her, everyone had noticed you. You put a hand on her shoulder with your back turned towards everyone, "really......"

She side-eyed you as you did the same. "I get how you must feel", the arm without the ring stuck out as the arm closest to you, that consisted of the ring was lowered.

You sighed and turned around and sat down right behind Kenji. He looked back at you, and you nodded. Falco and Gabi's face lit up, you leaned forward and wrapped your arms on each side of them, squeezing them together. "You both alright?", you whisper.

They hummed and nodded softly, both having a smile smile on their face before you leaned back and sat up straight listening in to what Annie was saying.