Chapter 47

Year 854

So with that and the help of the Azumabito lady, you lowered three small boats for the mechanics, her and Yelena to sail on if the boat happened to sink. Gabi, Kenji, and Annie stayed on one of those boats waiting till they float far enough to avoid the explosion of Falco shifting.

He was on the deck leaning over waiting for your call. You decided to keep your distance as well just in case he loses his shit and you will need to calm him down or help him out of his Titan form.

Please work.....

  "Does anyone need anything before I give him the go", you said loud enough for everyone on the multitude of rafts to hear. This was to make sure before you.... Well wreck the boat. They shook their heads before you sighed out hoping to prolong the wait just a little further. 

"Go ahead Falco!", you cup your hands over the side of your mouth to amplify your voice. He nodded and it was clear that he was nervous as well. You feared him going out of control but he feared hurting anyone.

You watched from the raft as he turned around and took a deep breath, with a swift motion Falco took his small knife and cut it alongside the palm of his hands. With a loud and bright flash a bird like beast emerged followed by a loud screech.

It has taken avian characteristics with the outer jaw resembling a beak and the arms and legs that you once recalled being there are now wings. He had a tail with feather covering the entirety of the body.

Your inner nerd was coming out as you watched in awe the Jaw Titan flying around in circles. A flying Titan was only a myth in a book to you until right before your eyes.  

"Wow", you all said in shock. It was nice to look at until his line of sight caught you on the boat. His eyes didn't look like he was thinking. His wings flapped in to accelerate his speed directly towards you. 

"Shit", you cursed as you pushed everyone aside and stood in front. His Titan continued to get closer and closer at a rapid speed and right before you can say anything Gabi jumped in front of you.

"Falco! You got this! You got a Titan before me don't start getting weak now!"He didn't seem to react to her cries and looked at her like she was his next meal.

  You called out her name and pulled her back but she stood her ground. With one last scream, "FALCO! He stopped and you watched as the life came back into his eyes. He then hovered in the air finishing the plan by allowing you, Annie, Kenji, and Gabi to get on his back. With a final 'thank you' and a wave off to the Azumabito lady you were off to the direction you estimated it to be at.

It was a nerve racking flight as Kenji was the one directing Falco while he and Gabi both were eating on some apples. You and Annie sat directly on his nape. Controlling your nerves was you main concern right now as it wouldn't help when you actually approach them.

"What's wrong with you", Annie annoyingly said snapping you out of your inner struggle, "I thought you wanted to go. Wish granted."

"Nothing", you softly say looking ahead......

He's going to kill me.

——————————

  "There!", you point. It was hard not only to maneuvering in the endless heap of bones and mindless titan but figuring out where they were was a whole other difficult task. But alas, you found.... or heard Mikasa shouting. Drawing you all towards her, Kenji directed Falco to Mikasa.

At closer glance your, heart dropped once you saw Reiner hanging on to Jean who looked as if he was ready to fall himself. Levi seemed slumped in Connies grasp. The only one that was missing were Pieck and Armin. It was a real shit show.