Chapter 51

Year ???

In another blink of his eyes,the scene changes. However, this time he was standing in a seemingly bigger apartment. It was not your parents or the one you got for you and Kenji. It was just another apartment.

"Who's....", he started spinning around, trying to find any context clues on who's house it may be. Then, standing in front of the door he instinctivly flinched when it opened up wide.

Then the laugh.... the same laugh that had is heart flutter sounded again yet, this time it sounded more mature than when you were younger. So, instead of trying to strain his brain anymore on who's house it was, he stepped aside and watched someone he almost forgot about walk in. "Tai?"

"Tai, what could you possibly want"

You were now 16. Around 4 or 5 years after Reiner, left. You were pulled into his house and as soon as the door closed, he pushed you up against it. His face inches from yours, you smirked. "You've been with Magath all day", Tai whined and slumped his head on your shoulder.

"And here is thought you were going to kiss me", you pushed his shoulder and walked around to his room. Tai stared at you smirking as you came back out in his clothes.

You changed from the uniform you had on and had a deck of cards. To initiate a game, you stretched you hand out and put it on the small table.

"You think your funny huh", Tai walked up behind you and placed his hands on your waist, "My parents won't be here till midnight."

He pulled slightly on your waist and started directing you to the room you had just come from. Your light giggle filled the room as you ran the rest of the way, leaving Tai behind and shut the door. A lock was sounded as he shook his head. "Y/n... who's with Kenji?"

There was silence for a few minutes before the door unlocked "Porco", and an arm came out to grab onto his forearm dragging him in.

  "Thank you, Tai, for taking care of her", Reiner whispers and walked out of the door with the knowledge of what you and Tai were about to do. When he shut it and turned around, he noticed that he was outside. At the port to be specific.

  He stood in the back with crowds of people as the ships that he knew were too familiar. He stretched his neck over the crowd looking for a h/c woman. Once he spotted you next to Porco, he walked along the outter edge of the crowd before getting close enough to hear what you were saying.

"Jeez you look like your about to puke", Porco comments. You stood next to him, biting on your inner cheek. Once he said that you let go of his hand that you were holding onto tightly and put both hands flat on each side of your face. The tip of your ears starting to go hot.

"I'm not.... it's just hot", you lie and of course for the years of him knowing you, he was well aware that you were lying. So, in response he places his hands on the top of yours and leans in to avoid his voice being overpowered by the crowd.

"You need to relax. Ok? Come on take a deep breath.", he instructed, and you followed by breathing in through your nose and releasing out your mouth. He looked at the boat and saw Reiner that just came back from the island start walking off the board.

His head was down as he was talking with his mom. They were having a deep conversation, but once it was over Reiner lifted his head and scanned the crowed, it landing on Porco. Porco rolled his eyes, but glanced back at you and his heart sunk by how much Reiner still had a hold of you. However, he put up a front for your happiness and sighed.

"Okay now, look alive", he turned you around and pushed on your lower back as Reiner came up and stood before you. Your eyes were immediately wandering; taking in all of his features. He looked blank and extremely tired.