Chapter 16

TW: Mentions of Suicide

Year 854

You told Porco everything and of course his reaction was as expected.

"No."

"Porco, I'm already going, there is no convincing me." you had your head on his lap messing with his tie.

"Well then I going too. You can't go on your own. What if something happens to you on the way there. What then?" Porco leaned his head back against the couch.

"Idk...... Listen Porco there is no changing the plan. So we can either spend the next two days arguing back and forth or we can just go on normally and hope that everything will turn out in the end." You closed your eyes.

"Y/n.... were you going to tell us."

"No"

"Way to be blunt." He sighs. "Alright I'll let it go but I swear y/n if you die out there. I will kill you."

You chuckled as you felt yourself drift off to sleep.

Porco noticed that and softly lifted you head up and placed it back on the couch once he got up. He went to your room and grabbed a blanket from your bed and placed it on you. He looked down at you and frowned before turning around and heading out the door.

He knew that there was no changing your mind but, there was definitely someone that was going to worry just as much as him......

————————————-

"She's what!!" Reiner said.

"In two days she is going to go to Paradis island under cover to gain their trust and bring Eren Jeager right to us." Porco took a sip from a bottle sitting at the table in Reiner's house.

Reiner now understood why you acted the way you did at his suggestion. He was shocked and mainly mad for you not telling him anything.

Is she pushing me away?

Without saying another word, he turned away from Porco and walked out the door. Leaving Porco still there sitting at his table.

——————————

KNOCK KNOCK

.........

KNOCK KNOCK

"Y/n! Open the Door!"

KNOCK KNOCK

"I'm Not Leaving!"

"Reiner leave me alone." You said at the door.

"Not until you open the door". He lowered his voice now that you were just on the other side.

You knew this time he wasn't going to leave because Porco told him your plan. You sighed and opened the door. He stood there staring at you like he was disappointed. His face looked hard, and his lips looked like he was holding back from saying something he may regret, so he took a deep breath to relax.

You hand one hand on the side of the door as if any moment you were going to slam it in his face.

"No point in telling me to stay or yell at me for making a stupid decision, Pieck just left." You say.

"What happens if you get hurt and we're not there to help." Reiner says, his eyes hooded by his hair.

"Then the attack will still happen. Just y'all will have to find Eren yourself." You told him.