Chapter 42

Year 854

"We're under attack!! Mikasa! Armin! Connie! They've betrayed Eldia!! Kill them!", you see Floch yell out and became visible from flying out a window.

   "Dammit", you close one eye and put your finger on the trigger. Reiner and Annie were already going a head with what they had to do.

Before they turned into titans to obscure your
view, you needed to act quick. The smaller solider moved back to where the detonator was at and there was no way he was doing anything else except activating it back up.

  Armin seems to reach out to stop him but you gasp as he falls to the ground after taking a bullet. You were ready to shoot but, Connie blocked your view. You knew it was on purpose because he kept moving to where his back was facing you and stood at an angle.

"Connie move!", you growl.

  Once Armin hit the ground Connie tries to go for him and finally gave you an opening while taller soldier points his gun to Connie. Right as you were about to shoot Connie, jumps ontop of him and start pulling at the gun.

  In the quick span you time, you pointed the gun to the other soldier who was still trying to fix his detonator. Not waiting for Connie or Armin to block your view again, you pulled the trigger. The bullet hit right were you wanted right in his head as he collapsed. His body leaned over and fell into the ocean, Armin took his strength to look back and sign 'thank you' with his hand that were flat on the ground.

  You nodded at his thanks even though he didn't see it and moved your focus to Connie. All you needed was for him to either grow the balls to shoot, or move out the way for you to do it.

What you going to do Connie!

   "Common", you frantically shift the gun left to right trying to get a good angle.

   You were about to just start shooting anywhere, his feet, his arm, anywhere to prevent Connie from getting hurt, but alas you witness Connie pull the gun from the soldiers hand and blow his brains out.

  "Jeez", you sigh and hurry to grab you guns and run out the back before Annie and Reiner turn into titans.

  There were more people out now and it was a given that some people were going to see you. A couple of the Yeagerist that were flying from building to building look down to see you running towards the main building.

You look up right as one pulled the trigger and dodge it while pulling out your smaller gun to knock them down. The bullet hit the middle of his head and then you mindlessly take aim at the other soldier.

  Once they fell, you fastened your pace to get to the main building around the back to meet up with Hange and Magath. You see them and right as you stepped foot on the first step, Jean grabbed your arm and pulled you in. Behind, a familiar blinding light appeared and afterwards two titans roaring.

  "Thanks", breath out trying to relax.

  "Yea well they were waiting for you to take cover.... ", Jean says as he positioned his gun back out in defense from the small space. Your eyes widened and turned while trying to make sense of it.

I get Reiner..... but Annie!?

Shaking your head and trying to even your breathing, you make your way down the stairs towards the Azumabito soldiers. Everything that was going on outside made I hard for a conversation that wouldn't involve yelling to hear each other. 

  "Hello, I assuming you are all the mechanics! Great, my name is Y/n and clearly, we are trying to get you out of here. In return we ask for you all to help with the preparation of the wings for the flying boat. We will need it to get a view of the rumbling as it serves it's purpose.", you slightly smile but talk fast to hurry up and get the friendly/ proper introduction phase out of the way.