Chapter 36

Year 854

"But, let me remind you of something... Reiner Braun", your eyes widen.

Oh no

"After you opened the wall, how many Eldians were gulped down by pure titan? Then your continued to sneak your way deeper into the wall to share precious memories with your comrades who surround you today. Only to betray them... and kill.... and continue to be best friends with them the next day."

  Her eyes were hooded and you just went through this with Annie. More evidence that he came to this island and became way to close with these people.

  So that's why you apologized....

  "Annie Leonhart. You've killed your fair share of survey corps members. Along with trampling a large number of Stohess District residence.", you continued eating your soup, not surprised in the slightest about Annie's 'truth' as it was what she was sent to do. You would have been killing them alongside her but...

  Yelena shifted her gaze to the people sitting across from you, "And of course the brave people from Paradis fighting against the great nation of Marley", You started to get tense as you realized what she was doing.

She skipped me.... so I'm fine... right!?

  "Armin, you inherited the power you stole from Bertholt Hoover quite effectively. Remind me of the mountains of corpses you left behind including those innocent.", You saw Armins face fall, his eyes were glossy, and she definitely mentioned memories that he clearly tried to push away.

"I can't say how brave the remainder of you were to overcome Marley's strong numbers but, it was enough to leave Liberio red with blood.", the image of scattered bodies popped into your head. The smell... your dad. You squeezed the spoon in your hands as you closed your eyes for a second.

  "Especially you, Jean. You hurled a thunder spear at that little boy Falco, just to beat the Cart Titan. You may have missed Falco and Pieck, but y/n now has a reminder to that night on the right side of her face. That clears just one of the elephants in the room, right?", Yelena saw how your eyes widen.

  You both knew what she was about to do and there was no way to stop her. Jean looked at you, now aware of his harm on your part. Reiner glared as Jean. It was a broken triangle of stares. You being the odd one out.

  "And Gabi... the one who shot and killed Sasha. What a shame, I can't lie and say her death didn't sadden me. But you were her family up until her last moments. Starting from you're the training corps... your sadness must make mine look meek."

  You sigh out in hope that she was done and looked up but froze once her eyes landed on you.  You guiltily look away, and notice Jean gulping down the last bit of his stew.

  "Phew! That's delicious Commander. Are there any seconds?", Jean ask trying to lure the conversation away from Yelena's floor. Hange had nervous sweats sitting on her temple and nodded.

  "Thank you, Yelena. The plan to clear the air on all grudges..... brilliant. You know I remember you were so committed to your delusions of grandeur, that you blew your friend's brains out. Considerate on your part." Jean brought the bottle of wine he grabbed and took a swig.

  There was a pause, "Oh but Jean I haven't finished... remember those elephants I mentioned..... Let me shine the light on one who hypocritically pointed out liars."

  Your heart started racing, the blood trying to keep speed with it's rapid rhythm as you felt it flowing through your veins. Only some recalled you earlier comment on liar, those being Reiner, Annie, and Magath.