Chapter 28

A/n: So the last chapter (27) is where the anime stopped. From here on out there will be Manga spoilers.
Plus a new Oc is introduced

Year 854

You watched as tons of warriors fell out the bottom of the aircraft, floating down onto the roof loaded with guns as Porco and Eren's titan roared at each other. The mix of their roars and the sound coming from above made it hard to hear anything, but you and Pieck caught site of an odd-shaped item floating down along with everyone else.

Without having to saying anything to each other, Pieck yelled out, "Porco" as you grabbed Gabi's forearm and pulled her towards you.

The handcuff stretched out and Porco separated Gabi and Pieck, by not just slicing the chain, but Pieck's entire wrist off.

"Owwwww", she screamed out and fumbled off the ledge. You held on to Kenji and Gabi tight as another flash appeared over the same ledge.

The ground was still shaking as the two titans were going at it behind you. You saw the cart Titan's head pop up and this was your time to escape from the 'titan war zone'. She opened her mouth as you got up and help both Kenji and Gabi in. You followed and she closed her mouth to where all of your heads were sticking out the side.

Pieck jumped from the side and you saw Eren hop over the ledge as well. Not to chase you all, instead you followed his head positioning and looked up to see Reiner floating down right before he turned into a titan himself.

"Reiner!!', Gabi screamed out next to you as the view of Eren and Reiner was blocked and all you could see was some building being destroyed.

I don't even know if I should bother caring about what happens to him.

"he came back for us...",you hear Gabi whisper as you turned your head to see someone on top of a roof waving their arm back and forth.

"Pieck! Over here!", they scream, and you could see Commander Magath.

Pieck stopped right in front of the group of soldiers and opened her mouth, for you, Kenji, and Gabi to fall out.

Your lower half was covered in titan spit and as much as you tried not to think about it, you were disgusted. As you started to get up, putting both of your hands flat on the ground, you saw a pair of boots walk up to you. One shoe creased as their knee lowered and a hand reached out to you.

"This can't be the same person who beat my ass in training.", you shot your head up to the soothe yet  deep sounding voice. You saw his face and smiled. The smooth, medium-toned skin, the caramel colored eyes, and his long eyelashes. Tai Harp.

The Tai Harp, that you beat in warrior training right before they called your name to be a candidate. The Tai Harp, who was your first EVERTHING and the 'soldier' Pieck ask if you broke up with that morning with Riener.

Yea......

"Tai!", you smile brightly as you grabbed his hand. He pulled you up and you did not give him time to think before you engulfed him in a hug.

He wrapped his arms around you and sighed as he put one hand on the back of your head, pushing you deeper into his shoulder.

"Hey precious", he says as he squeezed you tighter and then let go. He stared at your face and placed his fingertips on your chin, moving it around, "Not hurt are you?", his expression changed from smiling to a straight face as he searched for any fresh cuts.

You shook your head in his grasp, a small smile still plastered on you face.

"Kenji! Gabi!", behind you Commander grabbed them both by their collar and pulled them into a hug.