Chapter 43

Year 854

"Gabi take over!", the General shouts as you hand your larger gun to Kenji. He just ran out of ammo and a loud titan roar came from the main battlefield.

"Could that be Falco!", Gabi scream while looking behind her. Kenji flinched back at the sight before cursing under his breath.

You were already off before the General needed to give you instructions. Once out of the ship, you gasp at the sight of Reiner and Annie's titan completely torn up.

The Female Titan's head was completely decapitated while the Armored Titan had all of it's limbs cut of along with it's head. There were gun shots that filled the air but, it wasn't in the same location, the Yeagerist let Annie and Reiner alone, so they were a main target.

I'll be back Reiner.

Running right by them, you make your way up to where everyone was located, the General tailing behind you. It was a miracle you haven't suffered any major injuries, along with the General.

Finally, making it too the roof you were shocked at the sight. Firstly, Floch had escaped and jumped of the roof, about to make a b-line shot at the ship. You took your gun and aimed ready, to make an accurate shot until someone knocked you over. "Watch out!"

"hhmmpp!", you fall the ground with Jean on top of you protecting you from one of the thunder spears. The loud explosion came from behind you as you thank him and quickly try and reload before.

"I'll be the one to save Eldia!" you hear him scream

However right as you positioned the gun to aim, you hear Floch yell out in agony and drop down in the ocean. "Gabi! Good shot!", Hange called out as you released a sigh out of relief.

"We're ready to cast off and board!! Hurry Up!!", you hear Onyankopon shout from the ship. It was over and all you needed to do was grab everyone and take off.

You and Jean were still shooting at people when your heard him shout. Once that was said, you both turn around, breathing heavy and looking across the roof of dead bodies and burn marks.

"Thanks.... for... saving.....me", you say between breaths.

"Yea well next, time.... be aware of your surroundings.", he says as you scrunch up you face.

What an ass

"Let's go... we drove them off but, they'll be coming back", Jean yells.

BOOM

Right behind the both of you, Falco's titan comes into view. It was obvious that he had no control over it as his eyes landed on you and lunged ready to eat you. Your eyes widen and you dodge by jumping out of the way and landing next to Connie.

At the moment, you and everyone else were caught between The Cart Titan, and the Jaw Titan. "Our enemies are gone!! Come out!!", Pieck shouts through her titan.

He didn't seem to understand as, this was his first transition, it was common for titan shifters to not be fully conscious on the first time the transform. It happened to Porco....

He needs help

You stumble on getting up, and run around to avoid the sight of The Jaw Titan. "Hey can I borrow one of those", you ask Jean but, don't wait for an answer.

Instead, you snatched the blade handle from his hand and start towards Falco. You were ready to jump on top of him until he lunged again. This time not at you.... but, he jumped onto The Cart Titan, biting down on it's nape.