Chapter 15

Year 854

The day after you agreeing to Commander Magath's request you sat down and wrote out a plan.

First find Eren Jeager, get him to trust me and believe I'm on his side: After the ship left, they warned me to not follow. Kenji worked hard and fought for Marley, but hey still treat him as a throw away.

I will ask him where the kids are. Once finding them I will play alongside Eren until they prepare to attack. While in between send private messages to Marley about what they are planning.

You finished around noon time and decided to see how Porco and Pieck were doing. When you entered the room Pieck had her back facing you and Porco was holding a bottle of wine with multiple empty ones surrounding him.

They both turned to look at you and beckoned you over. You walked up to see that Reiner was still unconscious, let out a sigh, ad sat next to Pieck.

Thank God

"Déjà vu" you said as you recalled the same scene from just a few weeks back. Porco scoffed at your remark as he took another sip from the bottle. You reached out a hand and Porco took notice. He gave you the bottle and you took a long drink before handing it back to him.

"You look badass." Porco pointed at your scar.

"Thanks I guess..." you gave a confused smile. "I just came to check on you both."

"You okay? Dealing with Kenji and all." Pieck asked while exchanging a look with Porco.

"I had my doubts, but there is no way that they killed him. Those devils will want to use him not just for information but as bait. When we strike they will threaten to kill him. So, when the time comes, I will have to kill them first." You say.

Pieck and Porco looked at the determination in your eyes. They admired it.

"See this is why I love you. Your fire never dies." Pieck pocked your side.

"Yeah", you rubbed the area Pieck hit a little to hard. "Well I'm off", you got up and before heading towards the door, walked up to Porco and gave him a hug. You then turned around to give Pieck the same.

  You really loved them and knowing that in just a month from now you will be sent off to the island by yourself, it was like saying a goodbye. Even though you still had a month till you left, it was still something that was going to be kept secret. You didn't want to tell them because of course they will disagree to the plan. But you already made up your mind, there is no stopping you and the two continuing to tell you to stay will only get on your nerves.

They both looked at each other again, this time confused on this gesture, as you were never one to randomly give hugs unless something was up.

You made your way to the door and before touching the door nob Porco called out to you.

"You don't want to wait till he wakes up." You knew he meant Reiner.

"No. and don't tell him I was here." You walked out the door without looking back.

The impact of the door shutting woke him up. Porco and Pieck nodded and looked at Reiner.

"Bad dreams?" Porco said, "If only it'd all been a dream." He reached the bottle out to Reiner.

"..... I heard Gabi and Falco's voices. Where are they?" Reiner looked around to see only the two. "Was y/n just here?"

"No."

Reiner knew that was a lie. He was just wondering if they were going to follow by what you said.

Porco caught him up to date on everything that happened. From Zeke's absence to Gabi, Kenji, and Falco being gone.