Chapter 45

Year 854

  You followed them back to the ship. There was no need for questioning what they wanted as you rounded the corner that led to a specific room.

  It was stressful and nerve wracking to have everyone in he room stare at you as if they were waiting hours for you. Armin, Levi, Pieck, Hange, the Azumabito Lady, and of course Yelena.

  "She said she wasn't budging until you were here", Hange says as you rub the back of your neck nervously. "Oh umm....okay."

  Yelena looked exhausted as sweat was running down her face. Her head was hanging as if she was ready to pass out. Her words came out in slurs as she told everyone in the room where Eren was heading. She recalled the time she talked with him when she first visited the island to go over his pathway.

"That will likely be Eren's second objective", she finishes. You stood next to Pieck as she mumbled the words, "Fort Slava?"

He is heading right towards his main stoppable force.

  "Of course.... If he knows about the weapon that has a chance of taking him out, he will head right to it." Pieck said.

"That'll be his next stop after Karifa.... He'll destroy the airships."

   You were already trying to think of any possibility. Depending on Eren's path and how to kill him in the first place.

  How would be able to kill him anyways? May have to decapitate him.....

  "I have a question for all of you.....", you look up at her waiting for whatever she wanted. "Zeke may have been defeated.... But he was right. His euthanization plan was the only way to solve the two thousand year old Eldian problem. Isn't that obvious based on the current conditions at hand?"

  You were the first to speak not hesitating like the others who had their heads down to think, "Zeke did tell me he had a plan to save Eldians......I think his motive along with yours contradicts the point to 'save Eldians'....."

"...... Correct me if I'm wrong but, that whole plan of yours seemed to me as if you were blaming Eldians. Do you understand how scary it is to think about your entire race being wiped out just because of something that happened more than centuries ago?"

  She looked at you in shock. Her eyes were the only tell sign as the rest of her face showed symptoms of drowsiness. Out of your peripheral vision, you saw Armin looking at you as you couldn't make out his expression.

With that you turned around and headed out the door.  "Y'all got your where abouts on Eren so I assume I can go.....", without waiting for anyone to object you walk out and shut the door.

—————————

You were halfway across the dock and saw Reiner, Jean, and Connie. Right  before you could walk up to them someone called out your name. "What's up Pieck", you casually say as she catches up to you.

   "Can I ask you to take care of the kids? I know that's something that I shouldn't ask but, Falco is still a little shaken up by everything.", you scrunch your face and was about to say something but, she continued, "There's no guarantee they'll be safe, even at sea. But it's better than them getting in the flying boat."

  "Pieck...... I'm going on the flying boat", you bluntly state. "Ask the Azumabito lady", you turn around and start towards the fly boat where everyone else is.

  "But you don't know how to use the Odm gear....."

  "I am going Pieck. I'm not like Annie, I want to fight. I may not have any other family than Kenji, but that doesn't mean I am willing to sit around on a boat." You stress as you stop and turn around to face her.