Chapter 27

Year 854

  You followed behind Eren holding Kenji's hand while Pieck was handcuffed to Gabi. Behind were more than 20 Jeagerist trailing you all with guns.

"So, you have a lot of puppets. Why did you need me to get Floch?", you break the silence.

"Because I needed proof that you were capable of doing a simple task. But, you went and got caught so I don't see how your special", he quickly answers back.

"Ouch", you smile as you put a hand up to your heart.

"So, you've let us on your side now?", Pieck asks.

"If she can hand us the rest of the other infiltaitors. Until then, you and the kid stay hand cuffed. Try turning into a titan and they'll be turned to ashes." He answers. Kenji looked up at you and furrows his eyebrows at what Eren said.

"It's okay, she'll come around soon too", Pieck ruffles Gabi's hair.

You all walk up more stairs towards the roof and down below you can hear whispers.

"That dainty thing is a Marleyan soldier?"

"Isn't that one suppose to be behind bars?"

"They're on our side?"

You stop to throw your arms around Pieck's shoulders as she rose the hand that is still cuffed to Gabi, looking down at the crowd.

"Wassup"

"Hey there"

You both simultaneously say. The group of soldiers all stared at you both in awe. You even thought you saw blush forming on their cheeks.

These soldiers never get pussy huh?

Your eyes scanned the group until they finally landed on Porco. He stared up at you with a serious look; it was hard not to laugh. He looked so mad, maybe because the state you were in earlier, but you just winked at him to help him relax.

You removed your arm from Piecks shoulder as you felt something nudge at your back. If felt like the head of a gun and you were not going to take any chance so you continued walking.

"umm.... Where's Falco", Gabi asks.

Eren slightly turned his head, "Falco's hear to, but... he injested some of Zeke's spinal fluid."

"Wha-", Pieck says as she looks at you.

You frowned and nodded your head and looked down to see Kenji's fist were balled up tight.  "It's my fault", you heard Gabi whisper.

Gabi...

"I see, so Zeke's spinal fluid was used to control the Military. Do you know why he has such a unique ability?" Pieck questions.

"Dunno, Do you?" Eren asks as he looks back at you both.

"No. No one knew. Except Zeke", Pieck answers back.

You kept quiet.

Yes, I know.... I think.... I thought it was a weird dream tho....

(flashback)

The sun started to rise. It was the day after your all nighter with Reiner when he got back and you were exhausted. He decided to stay at your place as you both laid in your bed. His arm was wrapped around your stomach and his head laid on your chest. You knew how tired he was too, as his words started to slur and the gap between each sentence grew.