Chapter 55

Warning:  Long chapter
And JFP (Justice for Porco); it'll make sense i promise.

———————————————

Year 857
(3 years later)

"Y/n!"

You poked your head out from one of the rooms in the ship. Your eyes landed on Jean who stood in front of a mirror fixing his hair.

Let's just say Jean finally warmed up to you. And every little issue he had, was one he brought to you. From how to cure a hang over to a lot of stuff about cooking. But, he liked to just mess with you in general. Alway finding an excuse for your time to just tell you about whatever popped up in his mind. You were always one to tell him stuff and vice-versa.

However, he refused on the friendship bracelets that you consistently kept pushing on him. So, instead you and Connie took the idea and ran with it. You had a (f/c) and pink (his favorite color) his combo bracelet circling your wrist. While he had the same wrapped around his.

And just like you expected, Jean was upset about it so to save yourself from a whole 'Jean level tantrum', you have another one with a (f/c) and orange combo to accompany the other. For someone who was reluctant to have one in the first place, he seems to always wear it.

For now, he needed help fixing his hair and as soon as you fully stepped out of the room he gave you a pleading look.

  "How did you do my hair like last time", he squinted his eyes and looked back into the mirror.

"Who you trying to look good for huh?", you walked up to him and grabbed the comb from his hands. He didn't answer your question which made you stop doing his hair entirely. "It wouldn't happen to be someone with an M in their name?", you whisper.

You knew who he was doing it for (only because he told you about some childhood crush)...... but why not tease a little.

"Watch it", he looked at you through the mirror as you innocently smiled and went back to fixing his hair.

"What's so hard about pulling your hair back Jean.", you softly say as you take the comb and put his hair into a loose man bun with a few strands hanging out. Only enough to not make his hair look too messy.

Once you were finished and handed him the comb. He huffed, "Because it never turns out like this when I do it!" He started smoothing out any bumps you missed. You chuckled and turned to Armin.

So dramatic.....

There was a seat right between him and Reiner that you took. "It's a letter from Historia."

Hmmm....

You nodded and grabbed the letter, not without sparring a glance to Reiner. He sighed and shook his head, "can I help you", he said sassily.

He knew what that glance was for but you looked at him for a quick second and back at the paper reading it. Your lips tightened as you shook your head. "Y/n your my wife...."

"I know"

"Then why are you looking at me like that"

"Because I can", he rose his eyebrows and placed his hand on you head before leaning in to see what was on the letter. However you twisted to face Armin and blocked his view. "You don't need to see it".

In more of a taunt to you, he grabbed the back of  your collar and pulled till you were laying back on his chest. You laughed as he slung an arm around you, not to read it but, he just looked at you lovingly followed by a light kiss to your temple.