38 • Duality

Ulanni POV

"That's my pretty girl. All of the way to the back of your throat." Hobi groans massaging my scalp with his fingertips. I try to take more of him into my mouth but gag slightly making Hobi hiss from excitement.

His hips roll against my face and his sounds become deeper and needier with more compliments dripping from his pouty mouth. Hobi's abs flex under my palm with each low moan and the feel of his body under my touch sends tingles to every inch of my flesh.

My husband is so sexy I can't help but to look up at him in awe. One small look churns a wail from his throat that encourages me to give him my all. I press him farther into my throat.

"Ahh! Babe!" Hobi's brows knit and his eyes pinch closed. "Fuck I'm close!"

I moan over his tip and he sucks in a deep breath.

Through heavily lidded eyes, he admires me. "My pretty girl wants my cum?"

I moan over him again.

"I think you look so beautiful with me dripping off of your face. Don't you think so?"

I blink and moan again.

"Yeah. My pretty girl wants me all over her pretty face." He speeds his strokes.

I feel him harden more in my mouth just as my phone rings. Whoever it is will have to wait.

Hobi peers at my phone on the kitchen counter beside the fingers of his free hand. "It's Oba. You can call her back when your mouth isn't full."

Trying to resume his steady strokes, he falters when my phone pings with multiple back to back texts. He peeps at the screen again and frowns just as the phone rings yet again.

"What the fuck?" Hobi pulls away from me, grabbing my phone and answering immediately. "Oba, is something wrong?"

I can't hear what Omi says but I can make out that she is crying. Standing up, I wipe the corner of my mouth as I move closer trying to hear the conversation.

"Of course you're always welcome here. See you soon." Hobi ends the call and returns my phone to the counter. His eyes flit to me still filled with lust.

"Is everything okay?"

Hobi turns me around to bend me over the counter. Eagerly, I arch my back while peering over my shoulder and spread my legs quivering with anticipation.

The stretch the head of his erection forces my body to endure will always be my favorite sensation. One of his hands grips my waist as the other stimulates my clit while he pounds an orgasm out of me.

"My pretty girl is always so wet and ready for me. As much as I would love to cum on your pretty face, Oba is on her way over and I won't be able to properly enjoy my artwork. We do have just enough time to make sure my perfect girl's perfect pussy is happy though."

I fight to hold in my whimpers. Hobi has the best sex rhythm; every woman should feel her core clench over the most perfect penis on earth while it drags along her drenched walls pushing her towards ecstasy. Every woman should feel it, but I don't share.

However, I will brag about it to anyone who will listen.

It is nearly embarrassing how quickly and how often my husband can get me off. My phone pings just after my legs go weak from the orgasm that floods my veins and coats Hobi's softening length. His hands caress my back under my sleep tank top gently as he leans over leaving delicate kisses on my shoulder.

"Oba's outside." He says slipping himself from me. "Do you want help to the restroom?"

I shake my head nibbling my lip.