41 • Unspoken Words

Taehyung POV

With the sun setting outside of the large glass doors to the backyard, I press play on my second video since arriving home after work. This one is one of my favorites; it is Omi's thirtieth birthday party.

Who am I kidding? All of our movies are my favorites.

I settle in to my and Omi's corner of the sectional tugging our sex throw blanket around me. Rubbing the soft material against my cheek, I smile. Every single time we made love on the sofa, we used this throw to cover us afterwards. I love this damn throw.

Omi cheers on the television waving her arms in the air and wiggling her hips to the music. Her ass looks spectacular (as always) covered by the shiny black leggings. I remember how she worried the top may have been too snug, but I assured her it was a perfect fit.

My god, Omi has the most mouth watering breasts on earth.

Lanni planned an eighties themed party for Omi. Omi refused to wear one of the floofy skirts or sweatshirt dresses Lanni picked out, so instead she wore the leggings and an off the shoulder black top paired with neon pink leg warmers and white hi-top sneakers.

Her high curly ponytail was held in place on the top of her head with a bright pink scrunchie. I didn't even know those things were still in existence.

I kept my attire simple. White slacks, a black button down, and a blazer cuffed to the elbow. I still can't wrap my head around why anyone would cuff a blazer, but this was Omi's party and she said I looked handsome.

I hold the throw tighter as I watch myself enter the right side of the screen and slide up behind the love of my life. She giggles when I slink my arm around her waist and whisper sweet nothings into her ear.

Sort of sweet nothings, actually. I remember I asked if she was wearing panties because she had no visible panty lines through the tight fabric. She told me to find out for myself so we snuck away for a few minutes.

I chuckle thinking of the quickie we had behind the door of her brother's home office.

And the one we had in his boat garage.

Hoseok would kill me if he knew how many places his sister and I have had sex in his house.

My cellphone rings and I am tugged from my sweet memories. I can't answer the phone quick enough when I see Omi's name on the ID.

"Hello? Omi?"

{{Hi, Daddy! It's me, Lily!}} my baby girl's voice is so happy my heart skips a beat.

{{Hello, Me Lily!}} I tease. {{How are you feeling sweetheart?}}

{{Okay. I miss you, Daddy.}} Lily lowers her voice. {{Mommy misses you too. She's crying in the potty again.}}

I cinch my eyes shut at the hurt Lily's image creates. {{I miss you and Mommy so much too.}}

{{Mommy says her babies hurt when she has to stay in the potty a long time. I know she's not making poopies.}}

I chuckle.

{{Can we come home now? I wanna sleep with you and Mommy again. Have you been sleeping, Daddy?}} Lily's voice is stern when she asks the question.

I fib. {{Yes, baby. Daddy has been sleeping.}}

I hear the phone shuffle and then Lily whispers again. {{I will try to get Mommy to come home soon so you can sleep again.}}

"Lily? Do you have my phone?" Omi's voice is faint in the background.

"Yes, Mommy! I called Daddy. Here he wants to talk to you!"