39 • Trying Something New

Jimin POV

I've become lazy in my maturing age. After yet another spectacularly horrid first date, I headed home calling Amelia along the way.

I appreciate her previous honesty about her relationship status. I also appreciate the fact that she did indeed heed to the agreement we made that first night which is why I contacted her again.

I phoned the restaurant where she works, not surprised to hear her answer the phone. My question as well as the following statement were both blunt.

"Are you free after work? I'd like to fuck you again."

Amelia giggled as she responded "See you in forty-five minutes." She then ended the call.

I wasn't in the mood to open my little pink book of in-and-outs when Amelia's little pink in-and-out was still fresh on my mind. I was glad she agreed.

I am still glad she agreed even now as I teeter on the edge of orgasm enjoying the way her magnificent ass slaps against my hips. Amelia slams herself against me just as hard as I pound into her while she wails and curses clenching around my length.

She gets wetter with each exclaim of 'Oh shit!' and I fight the urge to tell her that her walls are the best I've felt in many, many moons.

She cums first, as I am a gentleman and always allow my partner to finish before I do, and I fill the condom with three finishing grunts. Holding onto the rim of the prophylactic, I slip out of her carefully moving off of the side of my bed to head to the restroom to clean up.

"You're a really good lay, you know that?" Amelia proclaims from the bedroom.

I smirk washing my hands. "Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy."

"Out of curiosity, are you single by choice?"

I freeze facing myself in the mirror. It takes me a moment to reply without disclosing too much information. "I am."

I hear her make a tsk sound. "That is both a shame and a blessing."

I return to the bedroom to find Amelia on her back with her legs spread making languid circles around her clit. The fingers of her opposite hand make the same type of circles around her nipples.

Leisurely, I stroll back to the side of the bed. "And why do you say that?"

She eases two fingers into her still very wet core before bringing them back out and circling more of her juices over her bud. "It's a shame because there is a woman somewhere who has never had the type of orgasm only you can ensure her for the rest of her life but it is a blessing because you are too damn good in bed for just one woman."

I laugh resting my hands on my hips. "Is that your way of wishing me single forever?"

"No, Jimin." Amelia smiles. "I think it would be amazing for you to have this special woman and I wish that for you. I've seen the women you 'date' and I do have to say I think you are going about it the wrong way."

The sound and scent of her arousal is making me swell again. She notices and spreads her legs farther apart opening her lower lips so I can watch her clench around nothing. I reach into the side table for another condom.

"How do you believe I should remedy this?" I question pumping myself a few times while opening the foil wrapper with my teeth.

"Try dating outside of your normal comfort zone. It might be time to try something -holy fuck-" Amelia gasps when I push into her "-something new."

--

I don't believe I have ever had a workout pass as quickly and mindlessly as the one I had at the gym this morning. Amelia's suggestion to my dating dilemma still bounces around in my head holding so much weight, I work extra hard attempting to not make it make sense.