Chapter 6

Sakthi had dozed off during the flight. They were going to land in a few.

Aadhi: Hey wake up Sakthi...

It took a couple of tries before Aadhi noticed her AirPods. He then slowly pats her shoulders and that did the trick. Sakthi woke up like a baby.

Sakthi: Hey Aadhi... sorry for dozing off. I was exhausted.

Aadhi: Friends nu sona... sorry lam solra. No problem. Good that you slept. We have a long day ahead.

Sakthi: Oh ya... That's true. Let's have an amazing time.

Soon someone picked them up and they reached the hotel. They were given adjacent suites.

Just before Sakthi went into her room Aadhi asked "Epo kelambanum?"

Sakthi: I am meeting a designer at 12. Maybe around 11.

Aadhi: Sakthi my interview is at 11. Can you wait until I get ready?

Sakthi: Kandippa. That's my job. I will get your clothes and accessories over after I unpack.

Aadhi: Ok ma. Thanks so much!

Sakthi: Yaro Friends nu sonanga... yarupa?

Aadhi: Seri seri.. en dialogue enake va? I will freshen up.

Sakthi got ready in a casual dress, got all the things she needed for the day, and knocked on Aadhi's suite.

It took a few minutes before he opened the door and was looking like a Greek god with wet messy hair. He had trimmed his beard and with the smell of his cologne, he was so damn sexy. Sakthi was distracted when his voice broke her trance.

Aadhi: Was talking to Amma after a while adan konjam late aiduchu. Shall we get started?

Sakthi: Ya sure. I tried to cover for everything. Let me know if we are missing anything.

She laid out the clothes and accessories for him. He was amazed by her attention to detail. She even got socks, shades, and a wristwatch to go with his look. How did she manage to do this?

Aadhi: Watch epdi?

Sakthi: That's one thing I definitely noticed. In the age where I don't see anyone not wearing an apple watch, you are so unique. Epodum you wear a wristwatch. Hope you like it. It's from my personal collection.

He was pleasantly surprised that she noticed small details about him. He was not sure why that made him feel special, but he certainly felt that way. Being in the movie industry for almost 3 full years now, he has worked with a lot of people. But never more than a working professional relationship. In fact, he was considered to be arrogant most times because of his introverted nature.

Sakthi made him feel different. She made him feel like family as if he had known her his entire life. He had even casually shared that he was talking to his mom. When was the last time he mentioned anything about his personal life? Not in a long time. Not even a distant memory.

None of it made sense but somehow in a weird way, that's what made it special.

Sakthi: Enna yosikreenga? Edachu miss pantena? Nalla illaya? Sollu Aadhi.

Aadhi: Sakthi ma nee vera level. You make everything look easy. Sudden ah one night la ivlo plan panradu evlo kashtam nu enaku theriyum. I cannot believe that you took care of every small detail.

"Ne panradu elame enaku pudikum", he declared genuinely.

He said it with so much confidence and went in to change.

Sakthi MV: I don't know how or why he trusts me and my work so much, but I don't ever want to lose this. After a long time, I have someone that I don't want to lose.

Breaking her thoughts, he handed her a cup, "I ordered coffee for us. Edo ennala mudinjadu"

In 15 mins, there he was. He owned the look effortlessly. Neat and tidy but also just the right amount of enigma to entice. It was unreal that a man could carry such a charm in style.

Aadhi raised his eyebrows asking a silent question and she was quick enough to understand.

Sakthi: You own it like a King.

Aadhi walked closer where she could feel his presence and whispered in his husky voice "Ofcourse I do. I was indeed styled by a Queen".

Sakthi was lost. She was in unknown territory. Is this even happening for real? Is it just me imagining this in my head? She was experiencing a feeling that she was not able to express in words nor understand.

Aadhi on the other hand was in the same state. Was he flirting with her? Why does he feel the need to know everything running on her right now? Why is he affected by her presence?

A lot of questions that they were both trying to find answers for.

Sakthi: Interview time aachu. Let's get some pictures of you.

She clicked pictures and before she could leave for her meeting, "Namba selfie eduthukalama? To capture the memory of your first ever styling for me?"

She nodded and stood closer, he leaned in. There it was their first picture. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

That's Chapter 6.

Both Sakthi and Aadhi are left with questions that they want answers to. What would the next few days bring? Will they get answers? Will there be more questions?

One thing for certain is they trust each other and don't want to lose this bond.

Thank you for taking your time to read!

How is the story so far? Anything you would like more or less of? Look forward to knowing your thoughts.