Chapter 55

Rating - 16+ (Aasai effect.🙈🙆🏻‍♀️)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakthi woke up to her phone alarm buzzing which she wanted to shut off without actually opening her eyes and breaking her sleep. As she tried to turn around, she felt him all over her which wasn't new. His cuddles and warmth every morning was definitely top on her addiction list. But today, it was different.

Without a choice, she opened her eyes and rubbed them to orient herself.

His head was snuggled into the crook of her neck with his hot breath on her nape and his lips on the most sensitive portion of her neck. His hands under her top were in places she couldn't even think of and to top it off, he was shirtless.

"Love you pondatti", he whispered sensing that she was awake and started to nibble on her neck.

"Aa..dhi", she couldn't resist from letting out a low moan when his hands started to move gently across her body making her aware of every inch and her eyes widened as the clasp came off, all of a sudden.

She turned around to look into his eyes that were burning with desire.

"Should I stop?", he asked with his husky tone that turned her on instantly.

"Illa", she murmured with a shy smile that slowly grew into a blush, coloring her face into a deep shade of red.

He placed his hands on the back of her head and pulled her closer while she grazed his tones abs with her nails, leaving marks all over.

She leaned in and when he thought she was going in for a hug, she placed wet kisses on his chest and when he least expected nibbled to give him the first bite of their blissful first morning.

"Sakthi...",he was stunned by her sudden act.

"Enna da purusha?", she asked with a tease and traced his body with her lips making him moan until she reached his face.

This wild and naughty side of her was irresistible. She took what she wanted. No hesitations or second thoughts and he loved every bit of attention he was getting from her.

Inhaling his scent while his hands played with her body was intoxicating. Every sense of hers was bewitched by this alluring man next to her.

He pulled her close and sealed her lips with his that ignited an endless fire which only their bodies could put off.

She let him take her into a world of love she had only dreamt of. All of her conscious was filled with him until she drowned into him completely. If there was a perfect blend of gentle yet rough, delicate yet passionate and romantic yet erotic too.

They fed each other's cravings with love, passion and desire. They made their own world of love whist their souls became more intimate than ever before. 

Like a wave that dances to the beat of the wind, their souls dances to the beat of their love. In the melody of their panting breaths, they made a song that will last until the end of time. 

The weather started to change into a beautiful cloudy day and they heard rain drops making this memory more beautiful and exciting. It was a perfect morning indeed.

Lazing around on bed with nothing but a blanket covering them, cuddling into each other after hours of making love, listening to the calming morning rain, they were still in trance. It all felt like a dream that was too good to be true.

She started to hum his latest song that fit perfectly for all they felt at the moment.

Naam porvaikulle mei veppamaaga
Naam kaalai velaai men muththamaaga
Vaa kaadhal seivom poruththaamaga
Neengaama iruppom viruppamaaga