Chapter 15

Sakthi was still in shock as if she was hit my bolt of lightning. Aadhi, the guy who walked into her life like just every other person but turned it upside down, has just proposed to her. She was still not sure if this was all just a dream. Yes, there were situations where she felt his love for her, but this was just too good to be true. He is the dream of so many girls across the country which included beautiful female co-stars of his. Also, who proposes in just three weeks she thought.

Sakthi slowly murmured, "Aadhi do you even know what you just did?", because she was not sure.

"I do know that I just proposed to the girl I love as she was trying to shut me out of her life. Please don't feel pressurized. I told you only because I want you to know that I am in this for life. Avlo dan. I know it might feel too soon, so take your time. Nee enna decision eduthalum I will accept. Ne thoongu, na guest room la iruken. Call me if you need anything." he said.

She was in a state of blur after a long day with so many things happening. She came back to her senses when she heard him open the door.

"Na pakathla dan irupen. I will check on you every hour. Ne bayapdaama thoongu." He said before he walked out.

"Do you think I can sleep after what you just said?" she asked with a glare just before he closed the door.

Aadhi: Ippo rest edu.. nalaiku pesiklam. You must be exhausted.

Sakthi walked towards him closing the gap between them.

Sakthi: Seriously? That's what you want me to do? Rest?

Aadhi: Seri ma.. atleast ukkaaru. You are already drained out. Nethu dan you fainted because of dehydration.

Sakthi: Why do you love me? Why not anyone else? Enaku theriyanum..

Aadhi: I can talk all day about the things that I love about you. Aana that's not why I fell in love with you. I love you because my life feels complete when I am with you, I feel complete. From the day I met you, something kept pulling me towards you. It was like I found the last piece of a massive puzzle that I never knew was missing, but once found changed everything. Unaku epdi nu therila but I cant't believe that I have known you only for weeks.

Sakthi: Forever is a long time Aadhi... You work with a lot of beautiful and successful women and I am just another ordinary girl.

She was filled with insecurities only when she was talking about them. It was fair on her part to ask these questions because he had thought a lot about these as well. He was going to reassure her that he will love her no matter what, as many times as she needed.

"You are anything but ordinary. There is nothing ordinary about you. Sakthi you don't know your effect on me. If you think, I am only emotionally connected but not physically attracted to you, let me tell you that you are gravely wrong. It takes every ounce of self-control in me to keep my distance with you.

I have lost count on the number of romantic scenes I have acted in and never have I ever felt the shiver I did when I first hugged you on the beach. The dinner at your home was torturous. I was yet to realize my love for you, but the minute you came out in your PJs and wet hair, my body's response was instant and was truly aching to hold you tight.

I could go on like this all night. I want a forever where my days to start and end with you Sakthi."

Just listening to him talk about her in his warm tone were creating completely new sensations inside of her. There were no words under the sky that could capture this emotion of hers. He was here not only telling her that he loves her, but also that she adds meaning to his life. What else could she ask for? But there was so many things he was not yet aware of about her.