Chapter 18

Trying different times to update to see which might work best. 

Let me know. Let's get into the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aadhi reached Coimbatore with Nithya but his heart was not with him. The whole time the only thing on his mind was Sakthi.

Aadhi: Reached Coimbatore. First time ever, I am not excited to go home. Missing you too much.😔

Sakthi: I am with you in your heart. Always. Two days dan. Tuesday night you will be back. Enjoy this time with your parents.😘

Aadhi: Ne enna miss panala?😩

Sakthi: Evlo nu solla mudiyaada alavuku miss panren... Love you Aadhi.❤️

Aadhi: Can't wait to have you in my arms again😘. Love you Sakthi.❤️

Aadhi and Nithya planned to surprise their parents and reached earlier than planned at their ancestral home. It held so much of their heritage and has been passed on for generations.

Both Ganesh and Chitra were beyond excited to finally see both of their kids together. They chatted for some time before hitting the bed. Aadhi called Sakthi but there was no response. He knew that she had an early appointment with Mithila and understood she might have slept.

He slept with dreams of bringing Sakthi home to meet his parents very soon.

***

It was Monday morning and Sakthi woke up excited to Mithila in person. She went to the studio early and Anu was there already. Anu was due in 5 months from now.

Sakthi was seeing her after more than a week as Anu could not make it to Sathya's birthday party. The last time they met was at Sakthi's home when Aadhi had stayed over. A smile spread across her face when she remembered his face completely flushed out.

Anu: You seem to be in a good mood...

Sakthi: That I am... meeting you after what feels like an eternity. She hugged Anu.

Sakthi discussed her sketches and designs with Anu. Mithila came right on time and they hit it off great. Sakthi loved her vibe and she was ready to experiment with anything Sakthi wanted. Mithila tried on the options Sakthi had for the photoshoot and finalized it.

Mithila: Sakthi you give me the costume and I will wear it. No questions asked. I trust you to do the job.

Sakthi: You are just too sweet. Just like on the show.

Mithila: I don't know... you are such a positive soul Sakthi. I love working with you. We are going to have a great time on set. See you on Wednesday.

Sakthi: You are too sweet. See you soon.

***

Aadhi woke up late enjoying his time at his home and quickly called Sakthi.

Aadhi: Sakthi.... He said in his morning rusty voice.

Even being in different cities and miles apart did not stop him from stirring up so many emotions in her. Her face was immediately covered in blush.

Sakthi: Andha tone la pesadha ... edho pannudhu...

Aadhi: Apo kandippa apdi dan pesuven... enna pannudhu nu sona inum nala irukum ...

He was flirting with her. He was not a guy who ever believed in cheesy lines but after Sakthi came into his life, cheesy became his first language.