Chapter 57

Haven't proof read this chapter. Please forgive any mistakes.

————————————————————————

Waking up to the Euphony of waves crashing against the shore, she was certain that it was yet another dream.

It was pitch dark expect for the beautiful moon and the delightful moonglade that glimmered over the water.

A tender breeze from the cold night air brushed her body making her shiver and almost instantly his warm hands wrapped her into a tight hug. Snuggling into her man's chest, she relished his natural fragrance and sunk into the coziness.

"Kanuvula kooda... you make me high", she murmured.

"Aana idhu kanavu illa..", he assured and gently caressed her lips that trembled under his touch.

"First Night", he whispered and nibbled her earlobes.

Somewhere between dreams and desires, their souls engulfed into each other with no way to say each other apart.

Buried into his chest, she clung onto his body with a deep blush that took over her entire being when she finally gathered that this was indeed real pleasure to behold.

Cupping her delicate face in his palms, his gaze moved to drown in her brown orbs which mirrored her unconditional love for him.

"Sorry Sakthi. For yesterday.", he apologized.

"Aadhi.. sorry lam solaadha. Namakulla edhuku sorry?", she pecked his lips.

In all these months, Sakthi has gotten to a point where she knows that he would never do anything to hurt her. Not intentionally. And last night was no exception.

"Oru nimisham feel panirpa.. enna da ivlo special night ah Aadhi epdi marandaan nu. Adhuku... ", he placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

She meekly nodded and smiled.

"Thank you", she rolled out of his chest to lay on her back only to be mesmerised by the beauty of the nature that surrounded them.

"Edhuku?", he was curious now.

"Inga kootitu vandhadhuku... It feels special. Namma relationship la... beach and moon have been the witness to all our most intimate moments. So, to spend our first night at the beach is perfect", she smiled and bit her lower lip to hide her shy smile.

"I plan to make it more than perfect.. ", he whispered into her ears.

"Ohhh...", she chuckled and the next view words were stolen by his lips.

Moans with the rhythm of waves filled the air around them as they indulged in making figments of their fantasies into a pleasurable memory.

***

"Kavya.. No", Vijay warned Kavya who was trying to coerce him into a pillow fight.

"Vijay... please.....", Kavya pleaded with a puppy face, hoping that it would help her in convincing Vijay.

"You just got out of the hospital and I am not going to entertain your crazy ideas.", he reasoned and an evident frown spread across her face.

"I want you to feel completely fine very soon. We can have as many pillow fights as you want once the doctor approves. Please", he promised and wrapped his hands around her.

Before he could realize that they were hugging each other, he heard her low whimpers.

"Kavya...", he murmured and when he tried to pull away, she hugged him tighter.