Chapter 29

It was late evening when Aadhi and Sakthi started driving to his apartment. It has been a long day for both as they had not really slept much last night. Sakthi was completely exhausted by the time they reached. Even after 15 minutes after they had reached Sakthi did not feel like moving a muscle.

Aadhi: Sakthi veetuku poi thoongidu. Ipo va.

Sakthi: Enaku nadaka venam... rombha tired ah iruku.

Aadhi: Night full ah car laye irukalam nu plan ah?

Sakthi: Nee elam oru chocolate boy nu vera indha ulagam nambudhu.. Chai.. Ena yaa aalu ne? Evlo romantic aana situation.. ipdi mokka panriye man ne...

Aadhi: Nee vara vara rombha pesra....

He scooped her into his arms bridal style and arrived at the apartment while she was giggling during the entire time. He slowly released her from his arms to put her back on her feet. She waited until he opened the door.

As soon as they got in, she pulled him closer with his collar and mumbled into his ears.

Sakthi: Apdi dan pesuven Mr.Fiance. Enna pannuva?

Aadhi: Don't tempt me. If you do, better be ready to face the consequences. There is only so much I can control.

His voice was smooth, sexy and seductive. He was just waiting for her to take the first step because there was no going back from that point. She knew that the ball was in her court and he would happily step back if she moved away at this instant. But is that what she wants? She has been denying these emotions for a while now, they both have been. But today neither of them had the power to walk away from this closeness. He did not want to make the choice for her – be it walking away or taking a step closer. He stood there looking into her eyes, for her to show him what to do.

---- 16+ only Please skip in you are not comfortable ----

She was biting her lips and the tension was building around them. Most of their important moments including their proposals had been spontaneous and that's what made it magical. There was not much planning nor thinking, they just trusted their hearts and went ahead with the flow. That's what she decided to do now as well.

She tip-toed to reach his lips while looking into his eyes that were waiting for her and closed her eyes as she slowly pressed her lips against his. This was her first ever kiss and he knew that. This was all he needed from her, to take the first step. His hands travelled to her waist to pull her closer and bent his head downwards to make it easier for her. In a couple of minutes, he started to deepen their kiss and took his time exploring her soft lips until she was breathless.

As soon as their lips parted, she hugged onto his chest not able to look into his eyes and he wrapped her into his arms before walking to settle down on the couch.

---- 16+ ends here ----

That was their first kiss and it was a big step for both of them. Although Aadhi had acted in steamy romantic scenes with various actresses, it was just a professional thing. It was an act which never involved anything to do with his heart or emotions.

This was different. This was his first kiss with the girl who rules his heart and soul completely. His heart was filled with feelings he could never possibly express. On the other hand, Sakthi was feeling giddy and overwhelmed, both physically and emotionally. They both had imagined what it would be like to kiss each other but it was nowhere to what they were feeling right now.

She placed her head on his shoulders and entangled her fingers with his. The solitaire was shining bright, a symbol of his love for her. Their promise to be each other's happily ever after.