Chapter 51

*Super long chapter ahead

Rating 16+ - (Apdinu naa nenaikren 🙈Author is paavam)

"My soul always had a space that I couldn't claim, I couldn't name; then you came along, and I understood. It always belonged to you"

They were complete strangers who met each other in the most unexpected of times. Clueless that they would experience true love that would fill their souls for an eternity and that it was indeed a Miracle in the Making.

All she wished for was to have a peaceful sleep at night without the terrors of her past haunting her. She had built a wall around her that no one could penetrate, not even her own family. But, little did she know that this guy who walked in with a hoodie and a charming smile was going to put back all the million pieces of her shattered soul, back together in a matter of weeks.

She wasn't looking for love. Honestly, like every girl, she did have dreams of her perfect man and intense love. But she wasn't that girl any longer and was certain that no one could love this broken version of her. 

But God had other plans. 

He was her Serendipity.

In his eyes that never failed to make her feel special, she saw pure unaltered love. Every day she fell a little more in love with him even when she thought it was impossible. 

In him she found her home and all she needed in life was him. And now he was hers. Officially.

Desire filled her when his eyes burning with passion met hers. She felt his hold on her waist tighten as she moved closer. Engulfed into the toned masculine body of this sexy Greek god was making her sensitive body shiver in pleasure.

"Iniku nee avlo azhaga iruka. I can't wait to..", he whispered in his sexy base voice which instantly made her heart thump against his chest.

"Aa..dhi...", she stuttered and implored for him to stop tormenting her.

As if he heard her mind, he lifted her in bridal style with ease and walked straight to their room. Thankfully, most relatives were too busy with their long pending chats to witness this PDA.

Back in their room, he placed her on the bed and sat next to her. She was flustered and his piercing gaze on her stirred up emotions that were too new to describe or express.

She struggled to look into those magnetic eyes that were devouring her unabashedly.

Sakthi: Apdi paakadha Aadhi

She couldn't handle all of his unfaltering attention and focus on her.

Aadhi: Epdi?

He knew what she meant but he wasn't going to let her go without a tease. Not today. It took all of his self-control to restrain himself from savoring those enticing soft lips of hers.

Sakthi: Edho enna first time pakra madri..

Aadhi: Ippo dhaaney first time wife ah pakren.

She gulped. She was his wife. It was yet to sink in.

Aadhi sensed her pressure and he was in the same state. Her flustered face wasn't hard to read and behind the casual and charming smile of his, he felt all the same emotions that she was going through.

Dream come true moments often feel overwhelming. This was no exception. However, he had mastered the art of calming her nerves down irrespective of the mood she was in and revive her naughty self out with ease.