Chapter 50

Rating - 16+ (Nothing really just being politically right 🙈)

Aadhi wasn't a guy who believed in fairy tale love stories until he met Sakthi and then he finally found what it meant to be in love. True Love. A miracle that doesn't come by so easy. 

All of those cheesy lines that he thought were too dramatic suddenly felt too less. They say that punctuations though small, hold the power to alter the entire meaning of a sentence and without it, all of the words even the poetic ones would not make sense.

Sakthi was his punctuation. She held his meaning in her.

Her smallest of actions, subtle eye locks, stolen glances, shy smiles, blushing cheeks and most of all her embrace to feel his heartbeat, filled him with a multitude of outlandish feelings that could only be experienced. Every moment with her was exciting and enchanting. She made his life complete, in every sense.

She was his everything.

His days started and ended with her by his side. What more did he need in life?

And here was. As his wife. As his best half.

He never imagined that being married would feel this way. He was besotted with intense love, burning passion, haunting desire, implicit trust and mutual respect.

She stood there leaned onto his broad masculine chest with her head rested on it. Her fingers were skillfully playing with his silk kurta buttons that certainly filled his mind with dirty yet very much plausible images of him and her.

Their craving was too blatant that not just them but everyone around were now blushing too.

"Aadhi nee avala kootitu ulla po", Devi ma suggested.

But they were both drowned in their dreams to react.

"Dei inum neenga stage la dan irukeenga. Ulla po", Chitra ma chided Aadhi with a pat on his shoulder which finally worked.

Privacy. He yearned for it. She ached for it too.

Snapping back to reality, Sakthi blushed profusely before slowly pulling herself away from him.

They saw Sathya, Nithya, Vijay, Anu and Dev standing right beside the stage and walked towards them. Though both Sakthi and Aadhi had only a handful of friends, the ones they earned were for life.

A few minutes into their banter session, they were interrupted by Athreya. Sakthi was the first to notice that he had joined them and a wide grin filled her face.

Sakthi: Anna... Semma timing. Sathya engagement ku varaama enga marriage ku vanteenga.

She felt super special that Athreya chose her over Sathya and side hugged her brother from another mother.

Vijay was visibly relieved when she addressed Athreya as her brother, however that meant they now were back to square one. Who was doing all of this if not for Athreya?

Athreya: Kutty Ma... Epodume I will choose you over him.

Sakthi: Thanks Na. Ketuko da ... nalla ketuko.

Sathya: Ketuchu .. Ketuchu.. Hmm.

Athreya: Unaku kalyanam aiduchu nu nambave mudila. 

Vijay stood there not able to comprehend the conversation but didn't bother listening as his thoughts were anyway too loud for him to concentrate on anything else. He tried to slip away into a corner when Sathya stopped him by pulling back his hand.

Sathya: En namba mudila?

His conversation with Vijay was messing with his head and it was apparent in his indifferent tone. Maybe his apprehensions were baseless but he couldn't afford to be callous when Sakthi's safety was at stake.