Chapter 37

Rating: 16+

Aadhi started driving with Sakthi on the passenger seat while Nithya and Sathya were seated in the back. As all of them could drive, they decided to take turns.

Nithya dozed off on quick and snuggled into Sathya's chest. Sakthi and Aadhi noticed Sathya caressing Nithya's face while she was sleeping.

Sakthi: Sathya neeyum thoongu. We will wake you both up when we stop for a break.

Sathya: Illa ma. It's ok.

Sakthi: Rombha vekka padaadha. In a few days you will be officially engaged.

She giggled and made Sathya shy.

Aadhi: Vekka padaadha nu solra aala pathiya Sathya?

Sakthi: Nee konjam road ah paathu drive pannu.

Aadhi: I am good at multi-tasking baby.

He pulled her closer with one hand while he managed the steering with the other.

Sakthi: Vidu Aadhi. Velayaadadha.

Aadhi: Ippo theriyuda? Yaaru vekka padranga nu?

Sathya: Dei podum da. Na ava annan.

They continued to have fun with their banters until they stopped for a coffee break. It was 3 hours since they started and had about 7 hours more with traffic delays.

They switched places and Sathya took his turn to drive with Aadhi beside him. The girls were too exhausted and dozed off. Aadhi made sure both Nithya and Sakthi were asleep before he started talking to Sathya.

Aadhi: Unkita sila vishyam kekanum da.

Sathya: Enna da?

Aadhi: I somehow think whoever sent the stalking messages to Sakthi back then is the same person responsible for stalking Vijay I guess.

Sathya: Adukum idukum enna sambandam da? I think it's just Kavya trying to dig up something against Sakthi.

Aadhi: Illa da. I know that she is also trying to do something but I don't think whatever she is doing does not include following Vijay.

Sathya: I just want to keep all of us safe. Ippo enna panlam nu nenaikra?

Aadhi: Sakthi said that Vijay is coming to your engagement and that he knows about our relationship. Anga vechu pesiklam. Just keep a close eye out for anything suspicious.

Sathya: Seri da.

The drive continued until they stopped for dinner. Aadhi had planned before hand to get a private set up made so that there is no attention from media or fans. It was a small yet beautiful restaurant which had a great ambience.

Sakthi: Rombha azhaga iruku Aadhi.

Aadhi: Inum rombha azhagana edam lam namba sendhu poganum. This is just a start.

Sakthi: Unkooda irunda matum podum. Enaku vera eduvum venam.

She entagled her fingers with his and held it tight.

Aadhi: Na eppovum un kai kulla dan irupen.

They had two tables set up for the couples just like Aadhi had asked. Aadhi wanted to give privacy to Sathya and Nithya. He knew both were more practical than romantic but still wanted to make this trip special for them.

After their dinner, they drove non-stop to reach Aadhi and Nithya's home. The whole street was lit up and it looked like a huge festival.

Sakthi: It looks like a festival. Is this how it is every year?