Chapter 53

*Long chapter ahead*

*16+ - PS Only a kiss. Dont expect too much*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Love is never perfect but growing in love is and they were growing to be the best versions of themselves. They agreed to disagree while accepting their mistakes and embracing their differences. With unconditional and selfless love there was also implicit trust and respect.

After their cute little tiff that ended up bringing them closer, hand in hand they walked down the stairs in color coordinated outfits with euphoria that filled the home with warmth.

Sathya could not stop himself from taunting his best friend who was now doing every romantic gesture he had mocked since time immemorial.

Sathya: Colour match panna dan kaadhala nu lam dialogue pesunavana da nee?

Sakthi: Colour match pananum nu lam yosikala na. Apdi amanjudchu

She jumped in to rescue Aadhi. If there was one thing she was incapable of, it was not defending him. It was almost involuntary. Though she knew her brother was only pulling Aadhi's leg, she couldn't resist it.

Aadhi: Thaana amayala ma.. Na dan amachen. Unkooda match pananum nu.

And all of her defense was in vain. This guy and his brazen behavior were getting inseparable she thought to herself and let out a chuckle.

He wanted to create these memories with her. All the cheesy things under the sky. Just like every couple he craved for those hyped-up small moments of happiness.

Blushing at her man who has turned into an unabridged romantic in the past week, she knew this lifetime is going to be too short a time with him and wished every birth of hers to be his.

Post their short banter session, they all set out to start to drive to their family temple.

***

A bad feeling creeped in and kept bothering Vijay in spite of all the reassurance about Athreya from Sathya.

If Athreya wasn't involved in this mess, how did Kavya get hold of the video that was completely erased off by him?

He couldn't ignore the voice in his head nor could he act upon it. 

The sudden disappearing of Vishnu exactly at the time of Kavya's accident was too far a stretch to be just a coincidence. A bad one by all means.

Waiting in the lobby outside Kavya's room at the hospital, he was close to losing his sanity in this tangled mess that seemed neither have an end nor a start.

Kavya wasn't any girl. Her dad was a powerful businessman and she herself was a successful entrepreneur. They weren't just normal people to fool around with and if someone had the guts to almost kill her, there had to be a reason that ran deep. They weren't seeing it yet.

He shook away his thoughts when he heard Kavya's dad walk out of her room.

"She is awake now. Please don't take long", he said before settling down on the chair next to him.

He saw a dad whose only girl had just dodged a bullet for no mistake of hers. His eyes were red and puffy with distress and pain evidently staring out. It pained to witness his plight. He truly wished he could do something at all to make him feel better. But unfortunately there wasn't. 

He walked inside to shut his mind off from spiraling yet again and saw Kavya who was still recovering.

Vijay: How are you feeling?