Chapter 14

It's more than 5k reads. Thank you so much for all the love and support! 

Let's get into the chapter for today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For as long as he could remember, Aadhi has always been on the receiving end of female attention. Being an introvert and a very private person, he has never initiated even a friendly conversation with anyone on a personal level. But today, he was with this girl who made his heart race. He gulped when he thought of their hug and close whispers. Yes, he was attracted to her physically in so many instances but today it was different. He was emotionally connected to her.

Within a very short span of time, he had done so many things that were so out of character. His heart was longing for her presence. After seeing her unconscious at the studio, his heart nearly stopped. He stood numb not knowing what his life would be without her.  It was at that instant, he realized that he was in love with her. Even though he stood strong and got her to the doctor, he was living in hell every minute until he knew she was ok. 

Now they were at Sakthi's place, making preparations for Sathya's birthday. She was with him and safe. They hired an event planning team to execute her ideas. Aadhi made sure she was not straining herself. It was about 6 PM in the evening and Sathya had called to inform that he was on the way.

Sathya came in through the back door and surprised his parents.

Devi ma and Venkat pa were excited to see him after a long time on his birthday. One other close friend of Sathya and Aadhi was Athreya who now is a Music director who joined them as well for the party.

After the party, Sathya gathered everyone as he wanted to share some important news. No one had a clue about it, he kept it a secret from Sakthi as well.

Sathya started speaking, "Ennoda rombha close people elarum inga irukeenga and you all know it's my 30th birthday. Neenga lam ilama na kandippa illa. LiveMusic India start panni it's 5 years now. Neraya roadblocks, problems lam meeri, the success today is because of this family and friends. I know I have been travelling a lot and unga kooda lam time spend panna mudila... but inime that is going to change.

I have decided to set up a School of Music under Sakthi's name in Chennai which will be head of course by Amma and Appa. Eventually, I want it to be a place where we can train kids who don't have the money to pay for their musical education. That's the goal I want to achieve by my 35th birthday.

Enaku indha thought vandhadu enoda kutty ma Sakthi nala dan. He played a video on the projector.

Young Sakthi: Music is an art. I wish we could teach kids for free. 

Young Sathya: Oru nal kandippa panlam.

Video paused

Idu avaloda dream num solalam. Do you remember Sakthi? Unakaaga dan indha effort eh. Indha anna oda birthday wish is this.

He resumed the video and Sakthi was singing 

pagalil oru veNNilaa...
pagalil oru veNNilaa vandhaal paavamaa
iravil oru vaanavil vandhaal kutRamaa
vidai sol sol sol manasukkuL jal jal jal (2)
konjam aasai konjam kanavu ivai illaamal vaazhkkaiyaa
nooRu kanavugaL kaNdaalae aaRu kanavugaL palikkaadhoa
kanavae kai saera vaa

konjum mainaakkaLae konjum mainaakkaLae en kural kaettu onRu koodungaL

I want the old Sakthi back" He finished.