Chapter 45

Rating 16+

------------------------------

Aadhi looked at Sakthi sleeping peacefully next to him after a night filled with family, food and a whole lot of fun. For the very first time, he witnessed a side of her that was carefree and candid. Seeing her sing and dance her heart out with no inhibitions was a such a rare sight that no one had the heart to call it a day until she was completely exhausted. She was so drained that he had to carry her from the car bridal style to their room.

Was this what Sathya had meant by his birthday wish? To get his old sister back? Aadhi was yearning to know more about what she used to be before the nightmare happened.

Last night was everything Sathya had longed and waited for years. It was clearly an emotional moment for him who had been with her when she was at her lowest and for Vijay who had read every painful excruciating memory of hers.

One could only imagine how cruel it is to feel helpless when you can do nothing but watch your loved ones go through something brutal and heart breaking.

Aadhi caressed her angelic face and her lips curved into an unconscious smile sensing his touch. His hands moved across her face down to her neck which still had the marks he left. He bent down to place a wet kiss to which she responded with a subtle moan before pulling him further down to place a kiss on his lips.

"Good Morning de azhagu chellama", he whispered in his morning raspy tone.

"Enaku inum thoonganum", she complained without opening her eyes.

"Nee thoongu. Enaku pasikudhu", he said trying to get out of bed, but she gripped his vest tight not letting him move and started to hum

"Engeyum pogaamal dhinam veetileye nee vendum...

Sila samayam vilayaatai un adaikulla nan vendum..."

How can he control his desires when the love of his life is lying next to him singing these lines? He was human after all.

He snuck back into the blanket and began to cuddle his soon to be wife.

An hour later, she got out of bed with more marks that she needed to conceal than before. But, she wasn't complaining owing to the fact that she had left enough marks for him to hide as well.

She smirked at the thought before getting ready for a hectic day.

***

Sakthi was busy getting the outfits done for the entire family. It was no joke to design and style the entire family to match a theme in two days. Having worked on a movie now, she was used to high pressure deadlines, but this was too ambitious even for her.

Luckily, she had worked with Shravya for over a year now and they made a great team. They spent the first few hours finishing trials for the family so that they can then just foucs on Aadhi's and hers.

***

Aadhi in the meantime had talked to Sathya about the scare that happened with Vijay and shared his suspicions as well.

Sathya and Vijay decided to spend the day gathering information about what Sakthi's band mates knew and if they suspected anyone in particular. As, Vishnu had mentioned that Sakthi was not aware of the complete story, they decided to talk to him first.

***

It was late evening by the time her outfit was ready for trial.

Shravya: Try this on

Sakthi: I don't want it to be too sexy. The back almost has nothing, and the front is too revealing.

Shravya: It's just the right mix of elegance and sexy. You will have a dupatta draped over it anyway. Trust me you will look like a model out of vogue.