Chapter 42

Rating - 16+ (I truly believe that this chapter is 😅)

---------------------------

The air was getting hotter by the minute and Sakthi knew that the only thing stopping Aadhi right now was the fact that he did not have her explicit consent. All she had to do was say the word and the rest would be history but she was too shy to be vocal about her needs.

She had secretly wished that after seeing her in a towel and wet hair he would come into the closet to make out, but looking at the situation, she realized that she did not have much choice. She had to take the first step tonight if she wanted to. Just the thought of his hands on her body, made her extremely nervous and sent shivers down her spine.

Though they slept next to each other every night, Aadhi had been extremely cautious not to make her feel the slightest bit uncomfortable. Except for their night stay at Ooty, he has never been shirtless on bed. All he cared about was making her feel special and today she wanted to make him feel special.

With a multitude of feelings overwhelming her, she walked towards the bed where he was tossing around trying to avoid looking at her. She felt happy to have the same effect on him that he has on her. Just looking at him is all her body needs to become sensitive and delicate with a burst of wild desires.

She slowly slid next to him into the blanket. It was her every night routine to kiss him before going to sleep and she decided to do the same tonight to keep it as normal as possible. She moved closer to kiss him but he turned to the other side which kind of hurt her.

Sakthi MV: Avloo aasa irunda enkita sola vendi daane. Ivlo kashta pattu control pannanum nu enna avasiyam. Enamo ivan thotta na saaga pora madri scene podran.

Aadhi MV: En nelama theriyaama iva vera paduthraale. Iniku nu paathu thalaiku kulichu... red sleeveless top potu.... Indha anklet sound vera. Deivamey enna iniku nee dan nallavana iruka vekkanum.

She was cognizant of all the efforts he was taking to keep his limits and even appreciated it until today. 

On a normal day, Sakthi would hug him as tight as possible irrespective on which direction he faced. So, she remained still in her position to show him that she was angry.

Aadhi waited for 10 minutes before turning around to check if she had slept only to find her wide awake, glaring at the ceiling.

Aadhi: Sakthi...

Sakthi: Pesadha

Aadhi: Iniku kiss oda stop panna mudiyuma nu therla ma. Adan. Am sorry.

Sakthi: Kiss oda stop pananum nu yaar sonna?

Aadhi: Ma...

He sat upright unsure of what he just heard her say. His mind was filled with dirty thoughts that he could not trust himself.

Sakthi turned to the other side to express her disappointment. He went real close to her ears to whisper, "Sakthi enna sonna... inum orey oru vaati sollu"

"Kiss oda stop panna venam" she said in the lowest possible tone that was only audible to him.

"Idu nejama dan nadakudha?" he asked genuinely not believing what just happened.

She could not help but smile at her hero who now looked like a confused kid. She held his tshirt and pulled him towards her and placed a slow, delicate and sensual kiss on his lips to show him that this is as real as it gets.

He adjusted his position to make it easier for her to deepen the kiss and after a couple of minutes, he took over and started to bite her lower lips making her moan in pleasure. One of his hands was gripped her waist and the other held her neck while he explored every bit of her mouth until she was gasping for breath.