Chapter 43

Rating - 16+

———————————————

Aadhi got out of the shower and was in the mood for some tit for tat. He walked out of the bathroom straight towards Sakthi with water dripping from his body and a towel around his waist.

Sakthi was busy locking the clasp of her neck chain and did not notice him coming towards her until it was too late. She felt water in the crook of her neck and before she realized, his face was buried there making her groan in pleasure.

"Aa...dhi....." she stammered to form full words when he was twirled her around to hug her into his dripping wet body. She was too shy to look at his shirtless bare chest and snuggled into him while her hands explored his carved abs. Her small smooth hands on his body made it extremely hard for him to control his actions. But he had to before it got out of control.

He pulled away from the hug to look at her colored in a beautiful shade of pink with her blush.

"Nee vekka padradhu oru thani azhagu Sakthi", he said in his husky base voice that made her heart flutter. She looked away from him to escape his intense gaze.

"Kanna paaru di... en engayo pakra?" he said lifting her chin up to make her eyes lock into his.

"Azhagi di nee... konja nanjam illa. Rombha.... Enna kolra alavuku azhagu indha kanla iruku." He mumbled before placing his wet lips on her icy ones.

The kiss was gentle, sensual and seductive. He held her waist to pull her closer before breaking the kiss and hugging her as tight as possible. It almost felt like he had his world in his embrace.

"Amma Appa ta inike marriage date fix pana sola poren. Each passing day feels like an eternity." He declared and looked into her eyes for consent.

Her eyes were true reflection of her soul and were now shining with his reflection inside of them. How did life get this poetic?

"Inike kalyanam vechaalum enaku ok", she murmured in her soft low tone that made his feel weak on his knees.

To be in love with her was his greatest strength and ultimate weakness. Their souls were connected in a way that was beyond any human interpretation, made for each other in the truest sense he felt.

Sakthi: Aadhi put some clothes on.

Aadhi: En?

Sakthi: Please...

Aadhi: En nu sollu...

Sakthi: Epdi solradu nu therla. You are just too hot to handle right now.

Aadhi: Enakidu podum... Azhagiye...

He pecked her lips before going into the closet leaving her flushed.

After a couple of minutes Aadhi emerged from the closet looking dapper in his fit white shirt and light blue jean. Greek god was an understatement .

Meanwhile Sakthi had to change because of the stunt Aadhi pulled on her which ruined her Kurthi. She wore a simple dress that covered all her marks from last night and this morning.

Finally they got out of their out little paradise into the real world. They joined the rest of the family who were in deep discussion about the Pooja happening in two days.

Aadhi: Nangalum indha family dan nyabagam iruka ?

Chitra Ma: Adha nanga solnum. Mani 2 in the afternoon. Ivlo nerama yarachu thoonguvaanga?

Venkat Pa: Vidu Chitra. Nethu neraya vela irunduchu.

Nithya: Avan thoongna madri therlaye....

She decided to tease her brother when she still had the chance. It's not everyday that she gets to be a little brat.

Sakthi's face reddened with blush. Devi ma came to the rescue this time.

Devi Ma: Seri Seri poi sapdunga.

Sakthi started to walk towards the Dining when Aadhi held her hands.

Aadhi: Mukyamaana vishyam pesanum

Now he had the attention of everyone in the room.

Ganesh Pa: Sollu da

Aadhi: marriage date fix pananum.

Venkat Pa: Adan engagement la padichangale. Two months la. June 25th.

Aadhi: Engalku

Everyone in the room were astonished by this.

Devi ma: Endha time la pakanum?

Chitra Ma: Devi avanga En kekra? Date daane ... 2023 calendar edunga...

Aadhi: Amma ... enaku already 30 vayasaachu...

Ganesh Pa: Neenga dane da ippo kalyanam venam nu lam soneenga

Aadhi: Adhu pona maasam...

Chitra Ma: Dei un avarasathuku lam panna mudiyadu... Sakthi decision dan.

Aadhi: Sakthi ma please help. Nee Sona dan kepanga...

Venkat Pa: Nee sollu Sakthi... epo date paakanum?

Sakthi: Evlo seekram paka mudiyumo paarunga

Sathya: Apo en kutty ma ku kalyana aasa vandhaachu... apdi dane ?

Sathya went to hug his little sister.

Sakthi: Anna... neeyum en Ipdi kalaikra?

Sathya: Paasamaana kalai da ... Anna rombha happy.

The next few hours went by with a lot of banters and the date was finally fixed. It was less than three months away. July 11th.

Aadhi could not control his excitement and hugged Sakthi close to his heart. Finally she is officially going to be his. The day was not afar.

Sathya: Movie shoot will be complete la ?

Aadhi: Yes. Mid June completion. Aduku apram post production work dan irukum.

Sakthi: Anna music school inauguration?

Nithya: All planned for. Seekrame will confirm the date.

Ganesh Pa: Pooja aniku oru small engagement vechuklam. Relatives ku inform panna madri irukum.

Chitra Ma: Nalla vishyam. Apdiye panidlam.

All agreed to the plan as it would be best way to shut gossips going around the family.

Aadhi's eyes fell on Sakthi as she glowed with overflowing happiness and suddenly felt the need to keep this intact. He who was extremely happy was suddenly pulled back by his protective instincts. He now had less than two months to find who was trying to hurt her in all ways possible.

—————————————————————

Author's Note:

And that's Chapter 43!

Short update to get the story moving as we are inching close to end game. There will be lots to unfold.

Thoughts?

Please don't forget to vote if you like the update.

What will happen next? Keep guessing 😉