Chapter 56

Ofcourse 16+

***

"That was...", Aadhi paused and turned to look at Sakthi who was lying on his chest after a draining couple of hours.

"Wild", he completed the thought and caressed her smooth body which his eyes were savoring while fighting the urge to start what they just finished.

His voice was soft and dangerous, making her shiver. Clearly, her seduction had brought out his wild and rough side which she was completely new to her, not that she was complaining.

With innumerable marks to hide, Sakthi had just begun to explore the world of intimacy with him. They still had a long way to go and there wasn't any rush.

"Unaku?", he was curious to know all kinds of thoughts on her mind after he had gone all rogue on her.

"Sore... exhausted.. but it was beautiful. I feel closer to you than ever.", she whispered back and her lips started to place wet kisses on his chest.

"Sakthi... Don't get me started. You need rest", he warned her with his husky tone which wasn't helping.

Her hands moved across his body to find all of his sensitive spots making him groan with pleasure.

Unable to resist his temptation, he pulled her up to his eye level before placing his lips on her neck to nibble his way through her body. She let out a moan that only made him want to delve across her every inch.

"Aa..dhi",she quavered as his lips set on a journey that she knew wasn't going to end anytime soon.

Unfortunately, they heard a loud knock on the door followed by Chitra Ma's stern voice.

Aadhi covered himself up with a bare minimum and rushed to open the door just enough to peek through so that Sakthi was guarded from his fuming mother.

"Dei Sakthi enga da?", Chitra Ma was direct and curt.

"Kulikra ma.. vandhurva..", he tried to manage the situation because it was him who started this.

"Ava kulikala nu enaku theriyum. Seekrama rendu perum keezha vanga. Kalyanam aagi oru nal dan aagudhu. Konjam kooda poruppe illa", she almost was successful in faking her anger until she couldn't any longer and let out a chuckle.

He sighed in relief, clenched that perfect jaw of his and shot a glare at his mom for pulling a stunt on him.

"Kochikaadha da... Romance ah Chennai la continue pannu. Ippo nalla time mudiyardu kulla kelambuga", she pinched his cheeks before leaving with a teasing smile.

He quickly closed the door behind him to join his wife who was already in the shower.

***

"Sure Gautham. Kandippa. Illa illa Aadhi onum sola matan", Sakthi assured over the phone while Aadhi was busy trying to get her attention with his completely bare and wet chest.

She tried to concentrate on her conversation but it was close to impossible with him standing half naked only a few feet away. Enjoying her squirm under his gaze, he was day dreaming about the night he had planned with a naughty seductive smile that turned into a wink when she tried to steal a glance at his chiseled torso.

He was proud of the blush that rushed to her face and a bite on that lower lip which was his cue to close the gap between them.

"Two days dhaaney. Nalaiku evening flight ok. Reach pantu solren", she confirmed and hung up instantly before his hands wrapped around her.

"En ma phone cut panna?", he let out his disappointment of losing an opportunity to tease her restrain.

"Velayaada time illa Aadhi. Already late aachu.", she successfully got out of his grip and pecked on his lips before handing over a shirt for him.