Chapter 62

So sorry for the long delay. Was caught up in some personal stuff and then could not get back to writing. 

Please do bear with me in case you don't like this update as much. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating: 16+ 

"Sakthi", Aadhi whispered into her ears and leaned forward to wrap his arms around her waist while she was distractedly trying to remove her makeup.

After waiting for a couple of minutes, he realized that she was far from ok, albeit with good reason. A lot had happened over the last 48 hours and though tried to protect her from all of it, he had miserably failed to do so. 

Whilst he could have dealt with Vishnu and Nisha himself and kept Sakthi completely out of it, he strongly believed that the only way to relieve her from the pain and agony of the past was for her to listen to the truth herself from Shreya.

"Sakthi maa...", he whispered again and managed to get her attention this time.

"Haan...", she responded meekly still processing the show down.

"Pondaati", he called out in his husky base voice that always managed to send shivers through her body and brushed his beard against her soft cheeks before settling his chin on the valley of her neck.

Her eyes locked with his through the mirror and almost instantly her lips curved into a smile.

"Enakaaga sirikkanum nu avasiyam illa", he said and placed a peck on her cheek.

"Illa Aadhi nijamaave unna paatha enna ariyaamale happy ah iruken", she assured with a smile and pouted her lips to send him a kiss through the mirror with her eyes still locked with his reflection.

If there was one person who could make her soul happy, irrespective of the situation, it was him. There was something about him that made her feel complete. Even with all her flaws and scars, the reflection of herself in his eyes always looked perfect.

Unable to restrain his urge to feel her lips on his any longer, he loosened his grip around her waist and turned her around . In a split second he was savoring her lips while her hands buried into his hair for support.

Gentle yet passionate. Subtle yet intense. Raw yet very much real.

In one swift motion he scooped her up and started walking towards the bed.

"Love you", she giggled as he laid her down on the King size bed before making himself comfortable beside her.

"Evlo?", he questioned with a wink.

"En ulagame nee dan nu thondra alavuku...", she snuggled into his broad chest that perfectly fit her petite body and looked into his eyes that never seized to amaze her.

"En nijam, En kanavu, En aasa, En ellame.. ", she traced his hands over his tee and slipped it in to feel his bare body.

To watch his orbs as they darkened with an intense desire for her was a vision.

"Nee dan", she mouthed.

"Ohh", he let out with a groan as she continued to graze her hands on his chiseled abs.

"Ippo un mind la irukra aasai enna?", he asked with an innocent look that could have fooled anyone but her.

Pulling his tee, she crouched up to reach the level of his head and caressed his stubble with her soft hands.

"Ondra Renda aasaigal ellam sollave oru nal podhuma", she whispered in his ears with her seductive husky tone making it close to impossible for him to restrain his mind from meandering into his fantasies.