Chapter 20

Sakthi was busy getting ready for the photoshoot. She packed costumes and accessories for all.

Sakthi: Go get ready Aadhi

Aadhi: Did you take everything you need from your room already?

Sakthi: All packed and ready to go. You can use the room.

Aadhi: Ok ma.

Aadhi went to take a quick shower before heading out.

Sakthi's phone started ringing in her room. She went in to pick it up and got distracted by the call. It was the AD from the shoot location, and she was giving him details of the colors and looks.

Aadhi walked out of the shower and saw her on the call. He did not want to startle her. But he could not call her out without knowing who was on the call. He stayed inside until she finished her call and turned around.

Sakthi saw him inside the bathroom trying to get out and started laughing.

"Someone is feeling shy I see", she said with a teasing smile.

"By the way, I was trying to not make you feel uncomfortable and you are laughing. Seriously?" he whined as he walked out in a towel.

He started walking closer to pick up his clothes and she was suddenly feeling hot and weak. This is the first time she is seeing him shirtless and he looked like a Greek god from heaven.

He sensed the effect he was having on her and said "Ippo yaaru ma shy a irukanga" with a smirk. She quickly turned around, covered her face with her hands and gestured him to go back in.

Aadhi: Why are you so nervous now?

Sakthi: Wear your shirt please

Aadhi: Turn around please

Sakthi: Mudiyaadu

Aadhi: Adiye.. I am all dressed up. Now turn around.

Sakthi finally turned around and looked at him. Her face was covered with blush. He was still beyond handsome with his messy wet hair.

Aadhi: Enna paaru...

Sakthi: Po Aadhi... You are just too hot to handle. Va kelambalam.

Aadhi: Ippodan first time girlfriend madri pesirka... Enakidhu podum. Drive safe will meet you there.

Sakthi: Illa. Let's go in the same car. I am not in the mood to drive.

Aadhi: Workout agudu... workout agudu...

They both left for the photoshoot together.

***

Gautham arrived well ahead of time to make sure everything was ready to go and was surprised to see Vijay there.

Vijay: Hey Gautham. So glad to meet you finally.

Gautham: Hey Vijay. It's a pleasure. How come you are here already?

Vijay: I had an early flight so just came here direct.

Gautham: Great. Excited to be working with you. This photoshoot is a cool idea.

Vijay: I have always loved your stories and your direction. I am pumped.

Vijay's eyes were scanning around the studio.

Gautham: Looking for someone?

Vijay: Oh yes. Hero of the day, Sakthi. I can't wait to see what she has for me.

Gautham: She should be here any minute.

Within a couple of minutes, Aadhi's car arrived in style. Gautham and Vijay were surprised to see Sakthi get out. Aadhi carried her bags with the costumes and they seemed to be having a personal conversation.