Chapter 52

Rating - 16+ (Apdinu naa nenaikren 🙈)

-----------------------------------------------------

"Aadhi Vidu enna. Late aachu.", Sakthi mumbled to her husband who was nowhere close to letting her go.

It wouldn't stop there she knew.

"Unaku en mela konjam kooda aasaye illa. Po", Aadhi yet again pulled his baby face to melt her heart.

The woman in her was already on edge. His charming face, magnetic eyes, chiseled and toned body, and a killer smile were her personal drug that she was addicted to. She would gladly trust him to satisfy all that she craved for and more. With him, there was no question.

The wait, longing and suffering was indeed mutual but he was being oblivious to it.

If only he could read all her questionable thoughts flooding her mental space right now, he would never say that again. However, she was also a sucker for slow everyday romance that intoxicates the soul and not only lets them drown but also rise up like the waves. All her contradicting desires were messing with her head.

Resisting this guy had to be the most arduous task she has ever done in life she thought as she attempted to reason with him.

Sakthi: Un mela aasa illama dan inike kalyanam paniklam nu sonena? En ippo kozhandha madri adam pudikra? Kovil ku poga time aachu nu dane vida sonen.

Aadhi: Ipdi sentiment pesi lam enna kavukka mudiyaadu. Enaku edachu kudu.

Sakthi: Edachu na? Chocolate? Ice cream?

A chuckle escaped as she miserably failed at trying to act witty but ended up making him feel like a fool to have expected her to understand his feelings.

He did not want to be an emotional love sick puppy and his agony was evident in his glistened eyes.

Aadhi: Nee onume thara venam. Ini na un kitta kooda vara maten.

Sakthi: Aadhi ippo en ipdi pesra?

Aadhi: Sakthi naanum manushan dan. Enakum feelings iruku. Unaku pudikkadha edachu na panni irunda, am sorry. Maybe I overstepped my boundaries.

His voice cracked as a deluge of emotions crashed onto his heart, creating a havoc like an unexpected storm.

All he wanted was to keep her happy, whatever it took.

He pulled back his tears that were threatening to roll down his cheeks and walked away with a sullen look before she could respond.

***

"Sir avangalku kalyanam mudinjudchu", Vishnu's head of security trembled with a horrified look not knowing what to expect.

"Ippo dan indha game inum rombha interesting ah irukum. Ava kanla bayam irukanum.. eppo enna nadakum nu theriyaama padharanum. Na varadha kooda expect panaadha apo, just one clean shot. Game over.", he asserted with a devilish smirk on his face.

Vishnu wasn't anywhere close to done with his play. The worst was yet to come.

"Andha Bombay show? Plan maathanuma sir?"

"Revenge is sweet. Thalli poda koodadhu.", he declared.

This was war and he was going all in.

***

Aadhi dressed in a traditional pattu veshti and red shirt joined the rest of the family who were waiting for the newlyweds.

Chitra Ma: Sakthi enga da?