Chapter 24

Aadhi was on cloud nine when Sakthi said that she is fine with sharing their relationship with both of their parents. But he was not sure what changed her mind all of a sudden. The last thing he wanted was for her to make a decision because of today's incidents.

Aadhi: Are you saying this because you got to know that my parents want me to get married soon?

Sakthi: Not because of just that. Nethiku Anna sonna apove, enaku thonichu that namma parents ta solradu better nu. Neraya yosichen idhu pathi... there is nothing really stopping us. I am not ready to go public yet because I want to make a name for myself as a stylist. But, I am sure our parents will understand.

Aadhi: I know they will. I just want to make sure that you are truly comfortable. It is a big step for us.

Sakthi: Initially I did not want to tell them because to be honest, I was not sure namakulla sanda vanda namma epdi handle pannuvom nu. Everything happened so fast. But in the last two weeks we have proven to ourselves that we won't let our ego get the better of us. Nethu nee insecure ah irunda, we talked it out. Iniku na impulsive ah irunden, we still talked it out. So.... I think we will be ok.

Aadhi: Adi paavi... apo ippo varaikum namma epo vena pirinjuruvom na nenacha?

Sakthi: Adhulam illa... aana sanda potu pesama lam irupom nu kandippa nenachen. Unaku dan over ah kovam varume...

Aadhi: Iniku ungaklu matum enna madam kami ah va kovam vanduchu?

Sakthi: Dei poda...

Aadhi: Ennadu Dei ah? Poda va? Idulam nalladuku illa Sakthi...

Sakthi: Apdi enna panna pora? Kita vara madri nadika pora. Nee oru waste fellow nu enaku therinju pochu Mr.Aadhi. Unga scene lam enkita velaiku agadu...

She started running around the studio as he was trying to catch hold of her.

Aadhi: Mavale iniku nee matna enkita... avlo dan. Rombha pesita.

Sakthi: Unnala onum panna mudiyadu...

Aadhi: Sakthi venam ... en porumaiku oru alavu iruku. Ipdilam panna na apram nee dan feel pannuva.

He finally caught her and pinned her to the wall.

Sakthi: Thalli po da...

Aadhi: Ena enamo soniye... ippo solludi...

Sakthi: Na onum solalaye... Ne rombha nallavan nu dan sonen.

He was really close to her and she felt his breath on her face. All of a sudden both were extremely nervous about what the other person is going to do. He moved away before giving into his temptation but she pulled him closer.

"Next time don't move away", she whispered into his ear before getting back to her workspace. He was grinning with happiness. She managed to make the Greek god look like a love sick puppy.

He quicky texted Sathya, "Crisis averted. Un kutty ma enna nalla kalaichitu iruka. Vandu kaapathu da nanbaaa", and laughed at his own self. Only an hour ago he was feeling like he lost his life and somehow, she could forget everything in a minute.

***

Vijay was lost and heartbroken when she said she already has someone in her life. That is all he could think of. He wanted to know who it was and how it happened because the Sakthi in that diary would not have fell for a random someone.

Vijay MV: There is no one in this world who could love her more than I do and I will prove that to her. I will show her that she made the wrong choice. The only way to do this is to stay so close that she would feel it in my actions.