Chapter 17

"Gautham... what a surprise...", Aadhi stammered.

Sakthi gathered that Gautham was here but did not have much time to react as they both walked in.

Gautham: Sakthi... How come you are here?

Aadhi: She came to get my thoughts on a few costumes and some measurements.

Gautham: Nee ivlo periya workaholic nu theriyaama poche Sakthi... Anu mentioned that you were sick only a week ago. Please take some rest. We will have hectic schedules once the shoot starts next week.

Sakthi: Sure Gautham. I am better now. Don't worry. I am so excited for us to start shooting. I am meeting with Mithila on Monday to finalize her costumes.

Gautham: That makes me remember... actually Vijay is flying in next week as well.

Sakthi had a clueless face just like Aadhi.

Gautham: Vijay Deverakonda ma ... He said he spoke with you.

Sakthi: Oh ... yaa he did. Why is he coming? Is he in this movie too?

Gautham: Signed my next movie with him so wanted to do a photoshoot before we start shooting for Kadhal ondru Kanden Penne.

Sakthi: That's awesome.. congrats Gautham. I cannot wait.

Gautham: Thanks Sakthi. Enakum exciting ah iruku. Aadhi namma photoshoot um adhey time panlam.

Aadhi: Sure... I look forward to meeting Vijay and Mithila.

Gautham: Na solla vandha vishyame vera... finalized the music director for the movie. 

"Who is it?" Aadhi exclaimed with a fake smile which Sakthi caught in no time.

Gautham: Its your favorite, Its Ani. I knew he was your top choice and somehow managed to get him onboard.

Sakthi: That's such great news. The album is going to rock.

Aadhi seemed to be very preoccupied and Sakthi nudged him to make him concentrate on the conversation.

Gautham: Aadhi, Are you ok? You look very distracted.

Aadhi : Adulam illa.. konjam headache. I am super happy with Ani on board for music. It has been a dream to work with him.

Gautham: Take care. Sakthi do you want me to drop?

Sakthi: Illa Gautham. I drove here so I will be fine. I just have to take some final measurements.

She kept up with Aadhi's story and both bid bye to Gautham.

Sakthi: Enna aachu? Why are you so preoccupied? She asked with a concerned look.

Aadhi: Onum illa ma.... 

Sakthi: I can sense that something is not right.

Aadhi: It all seems too much to be a coincidence. Vijay called you and a week later, he has signed a movie with Gautham and is coming to Chennai for a photoshoot to just announce a movie. Not a good feeling.

He was very honest and open about how he felt after hearing the news from Gautham.

Sakthi: Yaruko inga possessiveness madri theriyudu.... She smirked looking at his frowned face.

Aadhi: En nelamaya paatha unaku jolly ah iruka.. inum muzhusa one-week kooda agala adukulla engendu dan varangalo...

Sakthi: Aadhi I will be fine. I know to handle in case I sense anything more than just professional. Also, it's just one photo shoot. You will also be there.